English is the dominant language in industries such as Education, Media, Aviation, Finance, Manufacturing, Tourism, Hospitality, Healthcare, etc. and it is the language of choice for business communication, especially in today’s interconnected, globalized marketplace. It is also used across multiple mediums to educate, entertain and inform people globally.
The Complete English Course – Intermediate Level is designed to take your English language skills to the next stage with high quality lessons. This course will develop greater control of English grammar, including more sophisticated areas like conditionals. You will be able to express and understand key information about typical situations such as work, school or leisure. You will learn to use English to describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give explanations for opinions and plans.
The course covers vocabulary for holidays, people in your life, food, numbers, cell phones, describing events and more. The course also teaches you present simple perfect, modals and the first conditional.
What you’ll learn
- The #1 Interactive English Course for Intermediate. At the end of this course you will have a deep knowledge of English – Intermediate Level .
- Reach your English language goals now and in the future, increasing your opportunities for both personal and professional success.
- English speaking, English pronunciation, English writing, English grammar rules and patterns including English verbs with accent on English tenses, English vocabulary, English conversation and communication skills.
- The interactive board helps the visual learners and the immersion method used for teaching accelerates the learning speed, the comprehension of the spoken English and the fluency.
- Speaking real, grammatically correct English fluently, effortlessly and confidently.
- Improve your listening and comprehension skills with native English through ear training and visual learning thanks to the native English speaking teacher, interactive board and included .pdf materials.
- Be confident regarding your English skills (B1 level, intermediate English) by lots of practice after every lesson.
- Beginner Level of English is required.
- Videos are in English.
- Native English speaking Teacher.
- Included Free Demo Lessons and .pdf materials.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn English fast and easy.
- This course is designed for students with Beginner Level of English.
- Anyone who wants to master the intermediate level of English language.
- We strongly recommend taking our “Complete English Course – English Speaking – English Grammar” before taking this course.
|English Intermediate- Possession||00:17:00|
|English Intermediate- Spelling||00:11:00|
|English Intermediate- Zero conditional||00:08:00|
|English Intermediate- First conditional||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Demonstrative Pronoun and Adjective||00:10:00|
|English Intermediate- Contractions||00:17:00|
|English Intermediate- Exploring Adjectives||00:12:00|
|English Intermediate- Age||00:05:00|
|English Intermediate- Making offers and suggestions||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Making a request||00:05:00|
|English Intermediate- Want||00:09:00|
|English Intermediate- Expressing Time||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Like||00:08:00|
|English Intermediate- Phrasal Verbs||00:10:00|
|English Intermediate- Say and tell||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- Adverbs of quantity||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Prepositions of place||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Prepositions of movement||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- Verbs of the senses||00:08:00|
|English Intermediate- Have got||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Compound nouns||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- Comparative and superlative adjectives||00:11:00|
|English Intermediate- Comparisons of equality||00:10:00|
|English Intermediate- Kinds of Adverbs||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- So or such||00:07:00|
|English Intermediate- Question tags||00:09:00|
|English Intermediate- Enough||00:08:00|
|English Intermediate- Present perfect with since, for and just||00:05:00|
|English Intermediate- Already||00:05:00|
|English Intermediate- Ever and how long||00:04:00|
|English Intermediate- American and British English||00:08:00|
|English Intermediate- Past habit||00:04:00|
|English Intermediate- Recap of the Past Perfect||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- Future Tense||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- Past Tense||00:06:00|
|English Intermediate- Present Tense||00:07:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.