It’s unfortunate that many people have traumatic experiences in childhood. And in today society, young children are exposed to traumatic experiences at an increasing rate. These traumatic experiences have a very big impact on people throughout their lives.
Many have to go to therapy for years to take care of their mental health. Studies have shown that recovery from traumatic experiences faced during childhood and youth works best if the family is also involved in the treatment process.
The purpose of this Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) course is to teach and inform you so that you can improve the quality of care and clinical outcomes by approaching child and youth trauma from a family base.
This course is designed to help you more effectively support and encourage families and other caregivers to be involved in the process of helping children recover from trauma. Many counsellors want and try to be more effective in working with traumatised children and families, but often they find it challenging and uncomfortable to have discussions with families about trauma, and often feel awkward and then avoid doing so by overly focusing on the child. This slows down the treatment process and reduces clinical confidence in promoting recovery and healing for trauma.
It’s essential that clinicians have the skills necessary to help children and families navigate and recover from these troubling experiences with efficiency. And this course is just perfect to gain all the skill to become efficient and help a traumatized child recover.
If all this sounds interesting to you. And you want to learn more about mental health and want to help children, then enrol now!
You’ll learn to:
- Increase the capacity to create safety and stability within families
- Explain dysfunction and traumatic family patterns
- Assess and execute treatment that reduces the impact of Traumagenesis in families
- Explain how trauma from a family perspective is related to Traumagenesis than to specific events
- Define the part of the brain and nervous system that creates trauma and changes family dynamics
- Explain and apply the concept of sympathetic system dominance to identify trauma reactions and mitigations
- List the elements that are tied to aversive childhood experiences that create a lifelong impact on people and families
- Explain the process of how trauma is formed and maintained in families
- Recognize and state the environmental activators for trauma reactive adaptions
- List the stages of safety building for family-based trauma treatment
- List and explain the International Association of Trauma Professionals trauma treatment structure
- Understand and explain the primary models of family-based treatment for trauma
This course meets the educational requirement for the Certified Clinical Trauma Specialist – Family (CCTSF) when applying to the Trauma Institute International (TII). For eligibility, please visit the TII website for details.
The Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) course is an award-winning and best-selling course that has been awarded CPD Certification & IAO accreditation. It is the most suitable course for anyone looking to work in this industry or relevant sector.
It is considered one of the most popular courses in the UK for learners to get familiar with the topic and gain the necessary skills to perform well in this field. We have structured the Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) course into several modules for teaching you everything you need to know to become successful in this field.
To provide you with ease of access, this course is designed for both part-time and full-time students. You can become accredited in just 20/30 hours and it is also possible to study at your own pace.
We have experienced tutors who will help you throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this course and answer all your queries through email.
Why You Should Choose This Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) Course
- Lifetime access to the course
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD Accredited certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Download Printable PDF certificate immediately after completion
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatched the next working day for as little as £9.
- Improve your earning potential and gain valuable professional skills.
Who is this Course for?
This Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) course is for those who want to know about Mental health, it’s also good for teachers, child-protective agency workers, foster parents, and people with similar professions.
This course requires no qualifications and is great for you if you want to know about mental health.
Our Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP) course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited, so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|Certified Family Trauma Professional (CFTP)|
|Module 1. Introduction to Certified Family Trauma Professional (CTFP) Training||FREE||01:02:00|
|Module 2 – Range of Tolerance and Behavior||00:48:00|
|Module 3 – Threat/Stress Response System||01:57:00|
|Module 4 – Applying||00:46:00|
|Module 5 – Responsibilities of the Provider||00:47:00|
|Module 6 – Body Based Trauma & Regulation||01:23:00|
|Module 7 – Relationships and Empowerment & Resilience Treatment Structure||01:36:00|
|Module 8 – Assessing Family Trauma and Ethics in Family Trauma Therapy||01:47:00|
|Module 9 – Preparing for Skill Building||00:42:00|
|Module 10 – Clinical Example: Capacity Building||01:24:00|
|CYW ACE-Q CHILD||00:05:00|
|CYW ACE-Q TEEN||00:05:00|
|CYW ACE-Q TEEN SR||00:05:00|
|CFTP handout part 1||01:27:00|
|CFTP handout part 2||00:11:00|
No Reviews found for this course.