What Will I Learn?
- Develop skills to cook vegan
- Getting Started Vegan Cooking – measuring, kitchen tips, organising your vegan cupboards, and how to become vegan or vegetarian.
- Understand basic nutrition for vegans and vegetarians
- Learn what the body needs for nutrients and where to get them on a vegan diet. Calcium, Iron, Protein, and much more.
- Create delicious meals with the many recipes included
- Discover easy breakfasts, fast lunches, and much more
- Choose the right ingredients for substitutions and for health
- Discover common and uncommon ingredients used in vegan cooking
Typically the word vegetarian only describes the food that one consumes; however many vegetarians lead similar lifestyles. Being vegan, in the strictest sense of the word, is much more than just a diet. If you are someone who is interested in vegan or vegetarian cooking & health, this Certificate Course in Vegan and Vegetarian Cooking is specially designed for you. This course will set you up with the fundamentals of vegan cooking, covering basic nutritional information, how to use nuts, seeds, grains and pulses, cooking techniques for simple sauces, soups and rice dishes. Discover easy breakfasts, fast lunches. Discover common and uncommon ingredients used in vegan cooking. Learn what the body needs for nutrients and where to get them on a vegan diet.
In this course:
- You will receive all the materials you need including recipes and nutritional handouts.
- Complete this course fast in under 12 days or take your time and do it over several weeks the choice is yours.
- This course is structured with videos and printable handouts with the recipes, tips, and health info.
- Each lesson has a particular focus such as quick cold breakfasts, filling hot breakfasts, easy sack lunches, wholesome dinner meals (lunch or supper), and light meals. There are also lessons on holidays, bread, soups, and more.
- If you’d like to be able to cook vegetarian dishes that wow your family, learn how to make healthy vegan meals and create tasty morsels of vegan food, then you’ve found what you’ve been looking for!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in vegan or vegetarian cooking & health.
- Those new to cooking vegan
- This course does not go into advanced technics for becoming a cater or chef.
|Vegan Vegetarian Cooking|
|Lesson 1 – Getting Started Vegan Cooking||FREE||00:45:00|
|Lesson 2 – Learning about ingredients||FREE||01:26:00|
|Lesson 3 – Quick and Easy Breakfasts||01:15:00|
|Lesson 4 – Hot Delicious Breakfasts||01:12:00|
|Lesson 5 – Packed Sack Lunches||00:36:00|
|Lesson 6 – Hot Lunches and Main Meals||01:12:00|
|Lesson 7 – Simple Suppers||00:53:00|
|Lesson 8 – Healthy Vegan Holidays 1||01:27:00|
|Lesson 9 – Healthy Vegan Holidays 2||01:49:00|
|Lesson 10 – Breads and Spreads||00:48:00|
|Lesson 11 – Soup and Crackers||00:49:00|
|Lesson 12 – Healthy Desserts||00:51:00|
|Vegan Vegetarian Cooking - Handouts|
|Certificate Course in Vegan and Vegetarian Cooking – Handouts||00:00:00|