Computer operation can be difficult if you have no idea how to do it. However, it only takes a complete beginner course on the computer to learn how. You need to learn the basics, operation systems and how healthy computing works which this course provides. If you think you are ready to start your journey in learning all about the computer, then you don’t have to wait for. Start learning now and understand why the computer is considered as a necessity in this modern age.
Who is the course for?
- Beginner to advanced level users can benefit from the lessons we provide
- People who have an interest in learning about computer and computer maintenance
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Beginners Guide to Computers is a very useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Computer Maintenance Staff
- IT Department Manager
- Computer Engineer
- Computer Specialist
- Computer Technician.
|Understanding The Components Of A PC||FREE||01:30:00|
|Do You Need To Upgrade Your PC?||01:00:00|
|Essential Softwares You Must Have On Your PC||01:00:00|
|Installing And Organizing Your PC||01:00:00|
|How To Speak To A Technician||00:30:00|
|What is an Operating System?||00:30:00|
|History of Operating System||00:30:00|
|What an Operating System Does||01:00:00|
|Other Operating Systems||01:00:00|
|Installing an Operating System||01:00:00|
|Defining The Processes||01:00:00|
|Mouse or Pointer||02:00:00|
|Document Holders and Desk||01:00:00|
|What Have We Learned||01:00:00|
|Work Process and Recognition||01:00:00|
|Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD)||02:00:00|
|4 Steps to Setting Up The Computer Workstation||01:00:00|
|Exercises and Breaks||01:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.