Being stressed to a certain degree is normal. It is a psychological and physical reaction to the things happening in your life. While a minimal amount of stress can be a motivating factor to urge you to perform better, but increased and continuous stress can cause serious damage to your mental and physical self.
This Anxiety & Stress Management Coaching Certification is designed for anyone who wants to coach others about time management, personal or business goals, and self-improvement.
To help you through the process, celebrity life coach expert Felix Harder will guide you through the Anxiety & Stress Management Coaching Certification program in a simple, comprehensive manner.
Felix Harder is a certified life coach program developer, fitness coach, nutritionist, and author of numerous best-selling fitness practice books on Amazon.
Felix has been guiding over 20,000 global students with proven psychological management routines, nutrition plans, mental and physical fitness strategies, and routines. His ultimate goal is to help people to live fitter, healthier, and happier life.
The first step to stress management is to recognize it and deal with it without stressing further. This course is designed to help you understand the root of your stress and to provide you with tools to manage them better. You will be able to teach your clients to identify the issues and resolve them to relieve stress through simple basic exercise and mind hacks.
- Gain a deeper understanding of what makes people stressed and how to deal with different levels of stress.
- Discover the importance of eating healthy and getting an adequate amount of sleep.
- Explore the psychological aspects of the human mind, why people stress over a situation beyond their control, and how to negate this mindset.
- Learn how to deal with negative situations with a positive attitude.
- Uncover different stress management techniques used by professionals and how to incorporate them into your lifestyle.
- Learn how you can change the way that you perceive various situations.
Why You Should Choose “Anxiety & Stress Management Coaching Certification (CPD)” Course
- 2.5+ hours of on-demand video lectures, comprehensive articles, and downloadable resources.
- Lifetime access to the course. No hidden charges or exam fees.
- Affordable premium-quality E-learning content, you can learn at your own pace.
- Transparent assessment system, instant results, full tutor supports.
- Internationally recognized CPD Accredited certification, instantly downloadable PDF copy on successful completion.
- Obtain the original print copy of your certificate, dispatched the next working day for as little as £9.
- You will learn the different psychological aspects of stress and the benefits of stress management.
- You will explore various techniques and strategies to gain control of your actions to help you manage your stress and enable you to help people to lead a happier and healthier life.
Who Is This Course For?
This course is perfect for professionals like therapists, mental health workers, and growth hack programmers who want to develop their life coaching skills to coach others about personal development, personal transformation, and self-improvement.
It is also great for beginners who want to improve their stress management skills and aspire to build a career in life coaching.
- No specific qualifications are required.
- Fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device.
The Internationally recognized CPD Accredited certification received upon course completion will boost up your resume if you are a working professional in the psychological healthcare sector or aspiring to pursue a career as a specialist Life Coach.
|Introduction & What You Will Learn||FREE||00:03:00|
|The Difference Between Stress And Anxiety||FREE||00:03:00|
|Short vs Long Term Stress||00:02:00|
|The Effects Of Stress & Anxiety On Your Body||00:05:00|
|Science-Based Stress & Anxiety Management|
|What Is Science-Based Stress & Anxiety Management||00:02:00|
|Proven Strategies & Techniques||00:02:00|
|Calm Breathing Overview||00:01:00|
|The Benefits Of Proper Breathing||00:03:00|
|Breathing Exercise #1 – Three Part Breath||00:02:00|
|Breathing Exercise #2 – Bellows Breath||00:02:00|
|Breathing Exercise #3 – Diaphragmatic Breathing||00:02:00|
|Progressive Muscle Relaxation|
|Progressive Muscle Relaxation Overview||00:02:00|
|How PMR Helps Reduce Stress & Anxiety||00:03:00|
|Complete PMR Routine||00:07:00|
|Exercise For Stress Management|
|Exercise For Stress Management Overview||00:01:00|
|How Exercise Helps Reduce Stress||00:05:00|
|Stress Management Workout||00:03:00|
|Beginner Weight Lifting Routine||00:06:00|
|What Is HIIT Cardio||00:03:00|
|How To Design A HIIT Cardio Workout||00:05:00|
|Nutrition For Stress Management|
|Dieting For Stress Management Overview||00:01:00|
|How Your Diet Affects Your Health||00:04:00|
|How To Eat For A Longer & Healthier Life||00:01:00|
|How Many Calories Should You Consume?||00:02:00|
|Healthy Weight Ranges||00:02:00|
|The Right Food Choices||00:02:00|
|The Best Foods For Stress Relief||00:03:00|
|The Best Foods For Energy||00:03:00|
|Supplements For Improved Sleep||00:02:00|
|Supplements For More Focus||00:02:00|
|Relationships & Stress Relief|
|Relationships & Stress Overview||00:01:00|
|The Health Benefits Of Strong Relationships||00:03:00|
|How To Build Stronger Relationships||00:04:00|
|How To Fix A Broken Friendship||00:06:00|
|How To Manage Stress In A Romantic Relationship||00:04:00|
|Organizing Your Environment|
|Organizing Your Environment For Stress Management||00:01:00|
|The Modern Problem||00:04:00|
|Why We Are Faced With Too Many Distractions||00:02:00|
|How To Reduce Your Decisions||00:05:00|
|Organizing Your Home||00:07:00|
|Organizing Your Time||00:06:00|
|Organizing Your Work||00:08:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.