The branch of study that uses the application of general psychological principles to infancy and childhood is known as child psychology. In the Advanced Diploma in Child Psychology course, you will learn about child psychology along with the child development theories and cognitive theories.
The course presents some psychological theories of childhood development. You will explore the importance of bonding, the innate reflexes of Newborn babies, and the stages and sequences of social and environmental development. Finally, the course covers the linguistic and language skill development along with the cognitive development.
The course is best for the parents and the people who are working with kids such as nanny or babysitters. The purpose of the course is to help you to implement the theories and knowledge in your practical life to solve psychological problems of the kids.
What Will I Learn?
- Apply the knowledge to their work or personal life
- Understand children’s intentions and behaviour
- Explain some psychological theories of childhood development
- Use the course for their career development
- Have an interested in Psychology
- Have an interest in working with children
- Wanting to know about behaviour and development of children
|Babies from Birth to One Year|
|About Course Tutor||FREE||00:02:00|
|Stages and Sequences of Social and Emotional Development|
|Language and Linguistic Skills Development|
|20. Thanks & Goodbye!||00:02:00|