Yoga is an ancient Indian practice that dates back over 5,000 years. It’s a holistic form of exercise that promotes the union of mind, body and universal spirit. Yoga is regarded as a path or journey of transformation. The aim of this 40 Hour Transformational Yoga Training and CEU Video Course is not only to deliver the highest quality of training, but also to provide the support and guidance to achieve this transformation.
The 40 Hour Transformational Yoga Training and CEU Video Course is helpful for both Yoga trainers and individuals who want to learn Yoga. The course covers the powerful Pranashama Yoga techniques, sequences along with the concepts and techniques of Chakra balancing, meditation, nutrition, Acro or partner Yoga and Thai massage healing. You will also know some of the short yoga practices and specific poses such as Donkey kicks, mermaid pose, vibrator technique, yoga abs and more. Apart from the Yoga exercise, the course also presents the recipes of Yoga Detox diet, juicing, and making smoothies.
What Will I Learn?
- By the end of the course, you will be qualified to take the Pranashama Yoga Teacher exam
- By the end of the course, you will be qualified to apply 40 hours toward Pranashama 200 or 500 yoga teacher training certification program.
- In this course, you will learn 10 yoga workshops, each targeting a specific chakra, including Grounding Yoga, Qi Flow Energy Clearing, Fire of Transformation, Journey into the Heart, Mantra Vinyasa, Guided Meditation, Wearing the Crown of Freedom Inversions & Arm balances, Thai Yoga Massage, Acro Partner Yoga, Nutritional Healing, Green Smoothies, Philosophy, History, Breathwork + more
- In this course, you will practice along with Dashama and other Pranashama yoga students as if you are in a live teacher training
- Computer/ Internet Access and a Space to Practice Yoga are Required
- Optional Requirements: Vitamix or powerful blender, Yoga mat & comfortable clothing, Adobe Reader & Flash Video Player
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for yoga teachers, fitness professionals, healers and lifestyle coaches
- Some level of knowledge and previous experience are necessary to successfully complete this course
|Meditation for Beginners
|Chakra Balancing Meditation
|Guided Mediation Love and Yoga Nidra
|Empowering Relaxation Guided Meditation
|The Prasha Method System of Healing
|Yoga to Get Grounded
|Qi Yoga Flow to Balance Emotions
|Fire Practice to Transform & Tone
|Journey into the Heart – Upper Back & Shoulders
|Yoga Inversions Series
|Yoga Inversion Series 2
|Yoga Inversion Headstands
|Mantra Vinyasa Yoga
|Mantra Vinyasa Florida
|Eyes Closed Vinyasa 6th Chakra Practice
|Mantra Vinyasa Workshop Part 1
|Mantra Vinyasa Workshop Part 2
|Mantra Vinyasa Part 33
|Heart Chakra Practice Part 16
|Heart Chakra Practice Part 26
|Heart Chakra Practice Part 36
|Heart Chakra Practice Part 46
|Heart Chakra Practice Part 56
|Heart Chakra Practice Part 66
|Yoga Detox Diet, Juicing & Smoothie Recipe Videos
|Energy Diet Seminar
|Red Smoothie Recipe
|Detox Green Juice
|Chocolate Chai Spice Smoothie Recipe
|Cabbage Wraps Recipe
|Partner / Acro Yoga Workshops
|Thai Yoga Massage – Partner Healing & Love
|Acro Yoga Double Wheel Pose
|Acro Partner Yoga Triple Plank
|Pranashama Yoga Full Classes
|Transform Your Life with Yoga DVD – full length
|Pranashama Yoga Flow – All Levels
|30 Minute Core Strengthening and Spinal Balancing Sequence
|Adjustments, Anatomy and Alignment Workshops
|Anatomy & Alignment Staff Pose
|Yoga for Back Pain Special Needs Yoga Workshop
|Anatomy & Alignment Workshop Fish
|Anatomy and Alignment Poses for Very Tight Hips
|Adjustments Workshop tight or injured shoulders
|Adjustments Workshop Sun Salutation Series
|Adjustments Workshop Knee Injury or Pain
|Adjustments Workshop Back Pain or Injury
|Adjustments Workshop Shoulder Pain or Injury
|Adjustments Workshop Legs
|Adjustments Workshop Lower Back
|45 minute Workshop Yoga for Lower Back and Sciatica Pain Relief
|Short Yoga Tutorials and Specifics Poses
|Running Man Yoga Tutorial
|Donkey Kicks Yoga Tutorial
|Wild Thing – How to
|Mermaid Pose Yoga Tutorial
|Vibrator Technique – How to
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.