Do you want to set challenging, appropriate and strategic goals? Joining this SMARTERS Approach to Setting & Achieving All Your Goals will teach you all the skills, tools and strategies you need to set and achieve all your goals and those you set both with and for others. The course is designed to address any goal, be it big or small and ensure you have considered and planned for all eventualities. Through the course, you will understand the importance of a structured approach to setting goals, understand the importance and impact of setting goals that are challenging, understand and recognize that goals should sit within a wider; short, medium and long-term strategic framework/environment, and much more!
By the end of this course, you will be a SMARTER ultimate goal setter and more important goal achiever if you constantly seek new opportunities and experiences.
What you’ll learn
- To understand the importance of a structured approach to setting goals
- To undertake activities covering the eight stages of SMARTER goal setting
- To determine how your individual and wider goals should be approached
- To appreciate the benefits of regular goal review and reappraisal
- To understand the importance and impact of setting goals that are challenging
- To appreciate the impact of others on your goals
- To understand and recognize that goals should sit within a wider; short, medium and long-term strategic framework/environment
- for each of the SMARTER videos there is an associated activity, so you will need some way of downloading each activity, or completing it ‘on screen’
- To get the best out of this course you should have a goal, or goals in mind and use this when you undertake the activities that are associated with each video. By doing this you can set this course in ‘the real world’ and as it directly relates to your own unique situation and environment.
|R is for Relevant|
|Why set goals||00:03:00|
|S for Specific|
|S is for Specific||00:02:00|
|M is for Measurable|
|M is for Measurable||00:04:00|
|A is for Achievable / Attainable|
|A is for Achievable Attainable||00:02:00|
|Setting the scene|
|R is for Relevant||00:03:00|
|T is for Timely / Time-bound|
|T is for Timely,Time-bound||00:03:00|
|E is for Evaluate / Ethical / Extending|
|E is for Evaluate, Ethical, Extending||00:02:00|
|R is for Re-evaluate or Rewarding|
|R is for Re-evaluate, Rewarding||00:04:00|
|S is for Strategic|
|S is for Strategic||00:06:00|
|A SMARTERS Summary|
|Your bonus lecture|
|A little extra for you!||00:01:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.