Microsoft Office 365 is an innovative computer program and highly suggested for individuals who are regularly on the go. This Office 365 Core Apps course introduces you to the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Online apps which are an integral part of the Office 365 suite.
By enrolling in this course, you’ll acquire essential skills for producing professional work with the Microsoft Office suite and access many of the Office tools and features online from any device with an Internet connection.
This course includes both basic and advanced features of MS Office and explains the difference in the online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and how to edit the online documents. You’ll also learn to open and save online documents in desktop versions of Office products.
What Will I Learn?
- Open and save online files in Office
- Edit documents in Office Online
- Learn what is different in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Online
- View and add comments to documents
- Print and share documents
- Use co-authoring for collaboration
- Familiarity with the desktop versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
|Working with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint Online|
|Opening Files in Office||00:06:00|
|Editing Documents in Office Online||00:04:00|
|What is Different in Word?||00:05:00|
|What is Different in Excel?||00:05:00|
|What is Different in PowerPoint?||00:06:00|
|Viewing and Adding Comments||00:07:00|
|Printing and Sharing Documents||00:06:00|
|Using Co-Authoring for Collaboration||00:04:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.