If you work in health and social care, utilise services yourself, or might want to study in depth to discover more about how we bolster grown-ups in our care framework, this course is for you. This course is designed to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed to care for others in a broad range of health or social care settings using real-life case studies to explore a wide variety of interesting issues and debates. Enrol now and study this course from the comfort of your home and at your own pace.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for those either working or hoping to work within Health and Social Care sector in a variety of roles.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Health and Social Care for Adults course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- Senior support workers in supported living projects.
|Module 1: Personal Health care|
|How I Became a Hygienist||FREE||00:45:00|
|The Nature and Cause of Disease||FREE||01:30:00|
|Diet and Nutrition||01:30:00|
|Vitamins and Other Food Supplements||01:30:00|
|The Analysis of Disease States: Helping the Body to Recover||03:00:00|
|Module 2: Health and Wellness|
|Who Are The Baby Boomers?||FREE||00:30:00|
|Boomers Want To Stay Healthy||FREE||00:30:00|
|Exercise To Beat Aging||01:00:00|
|Diet To Beat Aging||01:00:00|
|Vitamins To Beat Aging||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Health of the Mind|
|Mental Health Basics||FREE||00:30:00|
|Are you Resilient||FREE||00:30:00|
|Take Good Care of Yourself||00:30:00|
|When Do You Need to See a Professional?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Health and Social Care for Adults||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Health and Social Care for Adults||00:30:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.