Wouldn’t you just love to know how to perform reflexology or zone therapy? Maybe start your own Reflexology business or just treat your friends and family?
This Advanced Reflexology Course course is designed to provide a thorough understanding and knowledge of the conditions that you will treat as a reflexologist, including the best reflexology massage areas and acupressure massage points to stimulate nerve functions that help one’s body increase energy levels, circulation, central nervous system, cure urinary infections, prevent migraines, sleep disorders and depression.
In this advanced course, you are going to learn what makes you a good reflexologist and discover how to perform reflexology massage to treat the most common complaints of clients and witness much better results.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of reflexology or zone therapy.
- Be able to identify reflex zones and acupressure points.
- Understand how to question your reflexology client when they come to you for a better idea of your reflexology treatment strategy.
- Correctly explain to your clients about reflexology practise so that they can also stimulate their reflex zones and acupressure massage points between reflexology sessions with you in order to get better treatment results.
- Learn to treat headaches, migraines, stress, insomnia, skin disorders, back pain, arthritis, and so much more!
- This is an advanced reflexology massage course, so the student needs to already know how to do reflexology massage( Thai or traditional)
Who this course is for:
- This reflexology massage course is for reflexology massage practitioners that would like to be more specific with their reflexology treatments and treat people with specific ailments
- This is a reflexology massage course for those of you that would like to know what reflex zones and acupressure massage points should be given extra stimulation for systemic disorders and also muscle and joint related pains.
|It doesn’t matter how you learned to stimulate the points||00:03:00|
|What I mean by stimulating the areas more||00:04:00|
|How often should you treat someone||00:02:00|
|Your Two Pain Relieving Acupoints To Call Upon||00:05:00|
|6 the acupoints||00:07:00|
|Which reflexology charts to use?||00:02:00|
|Treating Specific Ailments|
|Introduction to this section||00:01:00|
|Questioning The Client||00:10:00|
|What is the endocrine system?||00:02:00|
|The Circulatory System||00:03:00|
|A Look At High Blood Pressure/Hypertension||00:07:00|
|Treating High Blood Pressure/Hypertension||00:04:00|
|Headaches and Migraines||00:15:00|
|Treating Stress Disorders||00:02:00|
|Skin disorders-The reflex zones||00:01:00|
|Skin disorders-The extra Points||00:07:00|
|The Digestive System||00:03:00|
|A Look At Irritable Bowel Syndrome(IBS) And Digestive Disorders||00:05:00|
|Treating IBS/ Digestive Problems||00:05:00|
|Arthritis-Let’s take a look at the 3 most common types||00:02:00|
|Arthritis-Let’s take a closer look||00:13:00|
|Arthritis-the reflex zones and acupressure points to stimulate||00:04:00|
|Treating Menstrual Problems||00:02:00|
|Treating Respiratory Problems/Asthma||00:02:00|
|Treating Back, Neck And Other Musculoskeletal Pain|
|The Musculoskeletal System||00:04:00|
|Neck Pain-What you need to know firstly||00:07:00|
|Neck Pain-The Reflex Zones On The Hands And Feet To Focus On||00:03:00|
|Neck Pain-The Treatment, The Points, The Exercises and Advice||00:08:00|
|Back pain-What you need to know firstly||00:05:00|
|Back Pain-The Reflex Zones On The Hands And Feet To Focus On||00:03:00|
|What to do for treating musculoskeletal pain in general||00:03:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.