This is NOT a Programming course, the Goal is to understand the theory behind the creation of games.
You will learn about many different aspects of Game Design and how they work, such as:
- What a Game is (Goal, Interaction, Obstacles, and Rules)
- Types of Games (Digital, Analog, and Gamification)
- Game Loops
- Game Arcs
- Game Roles
- Game Industry (Publishers, Game Studios and Indie Game Studios)
- Game Purposes
- Layers of a Digital Game
- Tutorials (Explicit, Implicit)
- Licensing (Royalty free, Creative Commons)
- Game Design Document (+ Template)
- Publishing Games (Google Play, App Store, Steam and Itch io)
By the end of some classes, I’ll challenge you to do some exercises, to help you learn better. They are not mandatory, but they can make you become a better game designer.
You will also answer some Quizzes, to help you memorize what you learnt even more.
You’ll also be able to download the presentation used in this course.
This course will help you create a bionic eye, after your know how games are made, playing them will never be the same again.
What you’ll learn
- Understand what makes a game be a game
- Get to know in which area the student fits better
- Know the differences between the different types of Game Producers
- Know the different Games Purposes
- Learn how to adjust and choose the best tutorial for each Target Audience
- Find free assets to use in their games, even commercially
- Fill a basic Game Design Document for their own games
- Choose the best Store to publish games, according to the team’s goal
- There are absolutely no prerequisites to take this course.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn about the Game Industry
- People who want to understand Game Theory
- Anyone who plans to work with Games in any area
- Humans that want to create a Bionic eye and play games as a Game Designer
- Teams who want to learn how to earn money by making games
|What Is A Game||00:06:00|
|Game Roles – Part 1||00:07:00|
|Game Roles – Part 2||00:07:00|
|Game Design Document and Game Design Canvas||00:06:00|
|Top 10 Game Designer Mistakes||00:06:00|
|Thank You And Congratulations||00:01:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.