This is NOT a Programming course, the Goal is to understand how to build a Game Design Canvas for any type of Gaming Project you have.
You will learn about many different aspects of Game Design that make a game be a game, with clear explanations and examples.
The Goal is to understand how to create projects from scratch and develop them using project management tools, brainstorming techniques and tips to make games that make sense.
First you show you how to find the Purpose of your project and define metrics according to your goals.
What you’ll learn
- Structure Game Projects
- Manage Game Development Processes
- Organize your game ideas
- Prototype quickly
- There are absolutely no prerequisites to take this course.
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn about the Games Creation
- People who want to understand Game Theory
- Anyone who plans to work with Games in any area
- People who want to be Game Project Managers
- People who want to become Great Game Designers
- Humans that want to create a Bionic eye and play games as a Game Designer
|The Game Design Canvas||00:05:00|
|Your First Game||00:04:00|
|Red Sign-Pre Definitions|
|Number Of Players||00:08:00|
|Story And Theme||00:04:00|
|Thanks and Congratulations||00:01:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.