Master the latest neuroscience research to develop a unique and powerful personal brand statement with the The Neuroscience of Personal Branding course.
A brand statement is an essential part for every aspect from a celebrity or CEO to any business. The course guides you to utilize the knowledge of neuroscience to create and craft personal branding that will control your personal reputation. You will understand neuroscience research into the brain to realize how to understand people’s emotion, thoughts, and behavior. The course explains to you the concepts of branding and the science behind it. The necessary tools and information needed to create a brand statement will be covered in the course.
Upon completion, you will be able to develop a brand statement or personal branding that ensures a positive and unique view.
What Will I Learn?
- After completion of this course you will have a clear understanding of the science behind branding and how to apply it to yourself
- You will have the tools and the information needed to create a brand statement that projects a positive and unique view
- You should be familiar with LinkedIn and with CV/Resume writing
Who is the target audience?
- People that want to learn how to use Neuroscience to build online success
- People who want to take their LinkdIn profile to the next level
- Jobseekers who wish to standout from the crowd and learn how to positively frame their perception
- Professionals that want to learn the latest brain research into building positive perceptions
- People who are looking for ways to advance their careers and standout at work
- First time graduates who desire to learn how to use neuroscience to create a complelling first impression
- People looking to take control of their online and offline perception
|Introduction to the Neuroscience of Personal Branding|
|Introduction to Neursceince – The fascinating story of where this all began||00:01:00|
|The beginnings of Neurosceince||00:03:00|
|Our brains are chemical||00:02:00|
|Our brains are lazy||00:06:00|
|How big brands use neuroscience and what we can learn from it||00:08:00|
|The 2 Factors|
|Branding is about controlling perceptions||00:05:00|
|Branding is about communicating 2 critical aspects of the self||00:05:00|
|Creating Your Brand Statement - Step-by-step|
|The Companion Survey||00:02:00|
|Interpreting Your Results||00:09:00|
|Examples and Types of Statements||00:10:00|
|Putting it all Together||00:03:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.