Learn how to find broken links, bad tags and many more uses of SEO audit tool through our SEO Audit with Screaming Frog course. The lucid contents of the course teach you how an audit tool exponents your whole site and create a spreadsheet of all your pages. Teaching you the basic function of SEO tools, it enables you how to recognize duplicate content, issue a report, create XML sitemaps, scrutinize broken backlinks, and fix site errors. It also guides you to learn a webpage crawling, and Frog SEO Spider using system to create a list of your internal pages. Frog SEO tracks the crawl level, keyword elements, export your data to spreadsheet, measure file size, justify page depth, find replica pages with duplicate content and organize outlinks and inlinks to any given URL.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll learn the basics to SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- You’ll learn how to how to use Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- You’ll learn how to perform an SEO Audit
- You’ll learn how to analyze broken backlinks
- You’ll learn how to identify duplicate content
- You’ll learn how to fix site errors
- You’ll learn how to issue a report
- You’ll learn how to crawl a website
- You’ll learn how to examine the .htaccess for issues & compatability
- You’ll learn how to analyse page data like titles, meta & descriptions
- You’ll learn how to generate XML sitemaps
- You’ll learn how to meta robots text
- You’ll learn how to audit hreflang attributes
- You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider (FREE Version at least)
Who is the target audience?
- Online Marketers
- Everyone with a Website
- SEO Marketers & Engineers
- Brick & Mortar Businesses
- Everyone with a Product
- Video Producers who want to rank their videos higher in Google
- Link Builders
- Content Creators who want to get more traffic from their work
|Starting Your SEO Audit||00:47:00|
|SEO Audit Software Walkthrough||01:02:00|
|Free Keyword Research Tool||00:06:00|
|Paid Keyword Research Tool||00:07:00|
|WordPress Fastest Cache Settings||00:05:00|
|Yoast Real-Time Analysis for Any Site||00:02:00|
|WordPress Cache Speed Test||00:01:00|
|Real-Time Ranking Case Study||00:08:00|
|All In One SEO Plugin||00:03:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.