How To Write Novels : Novel Writing Essentials : How To Write A Novel With The Correct Structure
First of all, an author has an idea: it may be small but it grows over the weeks and months until he or she decides it’s time to get the story down on paper! This is the start of a long and exciting road, and it can be quite daunting.
The good news is that learning how to write a novel is a skill than can be learned, and the best way of learning it is to do it. However, the process is much easier if you have guidelines, a kind of road map to success with your first novel. This course is the road-map you need. You will learn the following novel writing essentials:
- How to write novels with a viable main plot
- How to write a novel with subplots to augment and improve your main plot
- To represent your novel in the form of a Story Arc
- Tips for writing great main characters with realism
- Advice for writing support characters
- How to apply backstory, conflict and tension into your novel
- How to write dialogue to support characterization
- How to self-edit your first novel using online tools
- How to publish after writing your first novel
What Will I Learn?
- Understand the typical novel structur and how to write their first book
- Understand and how to apply the story arc to write a novel
- How to write novels with subplots and complex story arc
- How to write novels with realistic characters
- How to write novels with the correct theme and setting for the genre
- Know how to write novels with conflict and tension
- How to write narrative and appropriate point of view for a novel
- How to write a novel outline for your first book
- How to write compelling dialogue for a novel
- How to edit your first novel and find online resources to help
- How to publish after writing your first novel
- How to publish a novel on Amazon Kindle and write a winning description
How To Write A Novel The Structured Way
Whew! There’s a lot to take in, but it really does flow logically once you see how all the elements of a modern novel fit together and help to improve your novel writing skills. Even beginners can succeed at novel writing if you are well organized and the manuscript is planned well.
The course ‘How To Write A Novel’ will guide you through the essential steps to a successful novel, even if you have no experience. You need to bring your idea and the willingness to want to learn how to write your first novel, that’s the main thing.
How To Write A Novel (without having a break-down)
The title of this course is self-explanatory, in that it is designed to help you write the story you have always wanted to write, through explaining the various elements of novel writing through the course of its lectures. I would like to applaud you for taking your first step towards novel writing; writing your first novel is not easy, and acknowledging that you even want to do something about the story that you have in your head is a huge event.
I understand that this can’t be easy, mainly when the idea of novel writing seems to stand out scarily and appears to present pictures of people sitting in dingy rooms, furiously typing away on their rusty typewriters with no sense of time or anything else – just writing (or trying to write) their first novel book.
This stereotypical image associated with writing can often put people off learning how to write a novel in a structured manner, because they begin to fear the amount of work related to it. However, this course is designed in a manner that allows you to be able to consume small parts of the novel writing process without it becoming an overwhelming experience for you – you will learn how to write a novel painlessly!
Quite often, aspiring writers tend to think they lack the expertise required and don’t know how to write a novel-length story successfully – but that’s where you’re wrong. Armed with enough dedication and information, there is no reason you shouldn’t be able to do this!
Through the course of this course, various lectures outline and attempt to answer any questions you might have had about the various aspects of novel writing. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner – we begin right with the basics, and go all the way to novel completion, with the additions of suggestions regarding editing and publishing as well. The lectures focus on a wide range of topics, from dialogue use, to world building and structuring your narrative – giving you everything you need to get started on that novel you always wanted to write.
Be open to learning on this journey towards becoming a more efficient and thoughtful writer – and you will be surprised by what you discover about yourself (and your novel writing skills) by the end of this journey.
- You want to learn how to write a novel
- Keen to learn the essentials of how to write a novel
- Probably have an outline in mind for a novel and need to learn how to write it
- You have previous creative writing experience
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone wanting to learn how to write novels
|How To Write A Novel : Introduction|
|How To Write A Novel : Introduction||00:04:00|
|How To Write A Novel : Story Development, Narrative and Setting|
|The Story Arc||00:05:00|
|Narrative and Point Of View||00:03:00|
|The Setting Of Your Story||00:03:00|
|How To Write A Novel : Conflict, Characters and Dialogue|
|Conflict and Tension||00:04:00|
|Words and Dialogue||00:07:00|
|How To Write A Novel : Editing and Publishing|
|Editing Your Manuscript||00:08:00|
|Publishing Your Novel||00:06:00|
|Amazon Kindle Publishing||00:11:00|
|How To Write A Novel : Conclusion and Bonuses|
|Conclusion How To Write Novels||00:01:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.