This Event Management for Beginners will be great choice for you if you are looking forward to explore existing experience in organising and managing events! Here you’ll get a thorough understanding of how events work, why people and companies host events, how the industry is configured, and how to strategically plan and coordinate a typical event from A to Z.
This Event Management for Beginners offers a practical guide, and you will leave with a toolkit that will help you organise future activities with confidence and flair. You will gain an understanding of how to organise an event and have a comprehensive toolkit to use in the future. As well as learning about the power of events in promoting your organisation and the chance to consider how to make each session excellent.
This course will cover the role of events in today’s world, budgets and goals, workflow management, venue selection and negotiation, room layouts and seating formats, food and beverage, entertainment and speakers, design and decor, transportation and logistics, registration and check-in, hybrid meetings, apps and technology, basic lighting and audio visual, and more.
What Will I Learn?
- speak with confidence about the event management process.
- plan, execute and review your own event.
- Students can start this course right away.
- To get the most out of the additional resources students will need to have software to download word, excel and pdf documents.
- Students don’t need to have any experience at all with event management to do this course.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is best suited for mums with little or no event management experience.
- Mums who have volunteered to help organised a school or sporting club event.
|Event Scope and Budget||00:02:00|
|Marketing Plan and Pricing||00:03:00|
|Project Management Approach||00:03:00|
|Choosing a Venue||00:02:00|
|Spaces within a Venue||00:03:00|
|Accessibility and Community Impacts||00:02:00|
|On the Day||00:02:00|
|Roles and Responsibilities||00:02:00|
|Customers and Stakeholders||00:05:00|
|Real Time Monitoring||00:02:00|
|Measuring Success and Process Review||00:03:00|
|Continual Improvement and Knowledge Transfer||00:02:00|
|All About You|
|Characteristics of Great Event Managers||00:02:00|
|The Last Word|
|The Last Word||00:03:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.