Curious to master in portrait drawing or just like to play with drawing lifelike human faces in effortless ways!
You are in the right place! As the title portrays, “Drawing & shading beautiful Male and Female face easy steps”, the course is designed in such a way that one can easily learn to draw a human face in the quickest and simplest way.
You will definitely enjoy the geometry behind the face at the beginning modules on the composition of the facial structures, both front and side profiles. You will be guided through a step by step process to grasp the fundamental art principles and advanced techniques of composing and finishing vibrant facial drawings. You will also learn the shadow effect and understand the difference in the approach taken to draw and shade male and female faces.
What you’ll learn
- The course has several lectures that are being taught by experienced artists who have taken pains to explain even the minute techniques, thus making it very easy for the learner to follow the concepts and practice.
- The course provides the learners a good understanding of the structure of face, front and side profile of the face, which would help them to compose any type of facial drawings easily.
- By completing all the levels under this course, the learners would understand the complexity of the subject and would learn the techniques of bringing energy and life to their drawings.
- This is a very systematic course aimed at beginners, intermediates and advanced learners who are continually facing the challenge of drawing facial features.
- These courses follow a highly systematic approach combined with an intuitive teaching mechanism. Hence, the learners will not face any difficult situation while learning.
- The learners are provided expert guidelines and solutions to the complex task of drawing front and side profile of a male or female that is full of life.
- By completing this course, learner will understand how to create the shadow effects on the face – both front and side profiles – under lighted condition.
- By completion of the course, the learners will be confident enough to draw realistic facial drawings which would be worth framing.
- The material used to create the artwork is HB and 2B pencils, eraser, sharpener, Art paper. I am also using a slanting board to support my paper. You may use a board to support your paper too.
|Male Face and Forming the Proportions|
|1 – Anatomy of Face||00:07:00|
|Detailing the Male Face|
|2 – Anatomy of Face||00:05:00|
|3 – Anatomy of Face||00:05:00|
|4 – Anatomy of Face||00:04:00|
|Side Profile of Male Face from Front Profile|
|5 – Anatomy of Face||00:05:00|
|6- Anatomy of Face||00:06:00|
|Female Face and Forming the Proportions|
|7 – Anatomy of Face||00:05:00|
|Detailing the Front Profile of the Female Face|
|8 – Anatomy of Face||00:05:00|
|9 – Anatomy of Face||00:06:00|
|Constructing the Side profile of the Female Face|
|10 – Anatomy of Face||00:05:00|
|Detailing the Side Profile of the Female Face|
|11 – Anatomy of Face||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.