This comprehensive Dog Training – BARF – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet course is one of the best courses available on raw diets for dogs. Now we’re not just saying that to make it sound great – this course was made by Sharon Bolt.
Sharon is an expert in this field and was the featured trainer in BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets”. She has had a regular slot on BBC Radio since 2008 where she answers numerous listeners’ doggy dilemmas and has been featured in over 40 local and national newspapers, magazines, television and radio stations.
Just like people, many of the diseases that befall on dogs can be avoided with a right and healthy diet. If you feed your dog natural foods and maintain a healthy diet, it’ll be very good for the dog. It’ll be healthier, happier and it’ll also save you a lot of time and money as you won’t have to visit the vet as often.
This is an amazing training program that’ll quickly and easily teach you all the things you need to know about the raw diet for dogs. From three different ways to feed your dog a raw diet, what they are, and why they are so effective, to a step-by-step how to feed a raw diet, where to buy the food to do so, and many more.
All this will be given to you in one complete package. So, if you have a dog and want your dog to stay healthy and eat natural foods that are free from preservatives, then this course is a must for you. Enrol Now!
- Three different ways you can choose to feed your dog a raw diet, what they are and why they are so effective.
- Step-by-step how to feed a raw diet and where to buy the food to do so.
- A more healthy way of feeding your dog which is much cheaper than feeding regular dog food.
- Why many of the conventional diets cause so many health problems in dogs today
- The answers to common myths about raw feeding
- The exact diet Sharon fed her two dogs which stopped them scooting their bottoms across the floor within days and has kept them away from veterinary clinics for most of their lives.
- How to switch to feeding your dog a raw diet, what to feed them, how much to feed them and where to get your supplies.
- How to take control of what is fed to your dog, which comes without nasty side-effects, promotes optimum health and will save you a fortune at the vets.
What you’ll learn
- Know what raw feeding is and why it’s so beneficial to dogs.
- How to switch feeding your dog from conventional feeding to raw feeding.
- How much to feed your dog daily.
- What types of raw food to feed your dog and where to get it from.
- Save money on your dog food bills.
- Save a fortune on veterinary bills.
- Have complete control of what is fed to your dog with a diet that has no preservatives, colourants, additives or low quality ingredients.
- How to feed your dog the way nature intended and reap the rewards of a lean, fit and healthy dog.
- Know how to feed your dog a diet that is designed to give them optimum health, body weight and longevity.
Who is this Course for?
This Dog Training – BARF – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet course is perfect for puppy or dog owners who would like to feed their dog a raw diet regardless of the dog’s age, health or breed. No prior knowledge of raw feeding is required.
This course is also for dog owners who have a dog that is overweight, has recurring illnesses and a dull coat.
Our Dog Training – BARF – Feed Your Dog A Raw Diet course is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time, without any kind of limitation.
This course requires no qualifications and is great for you if you have a puppy or dog, or are thinking of getting a puppy or dog, and would like to feed them a raw natural diet that is free from chemicals, additives and low-quality products.
A desire to learn more about puppies and dogs and their diet would also be a great plus point.
You will be ready to enter the relevant job market after completing this course and will be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills required to succeed in this sector. All of our courses are CPD and IAO accredited, so you will be able to stand out in the crowd by adding our qualifications to your CV and Resume.
|Meet Me And 'The Boys!' This Is Where It All Started.|
|These 2 Dogs Changed My Life And Career!||FREE||00:03:00|
|What You'll Get From This Course|
|What You’ll Get From This Course||00:03:00|
|BARF (Bones And Raw Food) Feeding For Dogs|
|What BARF Is And The Principles Of Feeding This Way||00:11:00|
|What Type Of Bones Should You Feed Your Dog? Here’s The Answer||00:03:00|
|These Foods Are Also Important To Include…||00:07:00|
|How Much Should You Feed Your Dog? You’ll Find Out Here||00:02:00|
|This Is What You’ll Need To Get Started||00:03:00|
|Important - Please Read This|
|Please Read This First Before Watching The Next Sections||00:02:00|
|Raw Meaty Bones (RMB) Or Prey Model Feeding For Dogs|
|Shattering The Myths About Raw Feeding||00:04:00|
|More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered1||00:05:00|
|More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 2||00:04:00|
|More Raw Feeding Myths Shattered 3||00:07:00|
|Raw Meaty Bones Feeding|
|What The Raw Meaty Bones Feeding Method Is And How It Differs To BARF||00:07:00|
|How To Start Feeding Your Dog Raw Meaty Bones||00:10:00|
|How To Switch To A Raw Diet||00:03:00|
|Raw Food Supplier List||00:04:00|
|Additional Supplier List||00:03:00|
|3rd Suggestion - Ready Made BARF|
|Ready Made BARF||00:09:00|
|This Is Your Resource List||00:05:00|
|**Bonus** BLOAT – How To Prevent The Second Biggest Killer In Dogs Today||00:05:00|
|**Bonus** 15 Natural Recipe Treats Your Dog Will Love||00:35:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.