A coach leads the whole team or organisation. An athlete, musician, or a student, in fact, everyone needs a coach in a particular time in his life. Therefore there is a steady demand for a skilled coach. However, because of the changes in technology and human perception, a coach also needs mentoring for continuous improvement. The Coaching Leaders for Success course is designed for the coach, leaders or current managers so that they can enhance their skills to coach team members or coach per managers.
The course shows you the skills that a coach or managers need to know for continuous improvement. You will learn to coach leaders and managers to improve their performances. You will explore the basics of leadership coaching, the coaching cycle, the skills of receiving and giving feedback, and more.
What Will I Learn?
- The student will develop the essentials skills of coaching managers, leaders and teams for continuous improvement.
- To coach leaders and managers to improve key performance measures.
- To coach leaders and managers to develop the critical skills of team leadership.
- To coach leaders and managers to develop the habit patterns that lead to a high performing organization.
- It is not required, but it will be helpful if the student has knowledge of lean management, team leadership, or problem-solving.
|Introduction to Coaching Leaders for Success|
|Why Leader Coaching||00:05:00|
|The Basics of Leadership Coaching|
|Zones of Caring||00:06:00|
|Principles of Leadership Coaching||00:12:00|
|Who is Your Client||00:11:00|
|Defining Your Client’s Needs||00:09:00|
|The Whole Person||00:05:00|
|Your First Meeting||00:10:00|
|The Coaching Cycle|
|3. Discovery – External||00:07:00|
|3. Discovery Internal||00:10:00|
|4. Set Targets||00:08:00|
|Helping and Coaching Skills|
|Intro to Helping Skills||00:07:00|
|The Skill of Giving and Receiving Feedback|
|Targets & Objectives 1||00:09:00|
|Targets & Objectives 2||00:09:00|
|Hierarchy of Motivation||00:08:00|
|Resource Files – Coaching Leaders for Success||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.