What you’ll learn
- Successfully make a cheesecake that has a desirable taste, texture, and visual appeal.
- Understand how to use the base cheesecake recipe to create a multitude of variations.
- Make different types of crust for cheesecakes.
- Discover how to successfully use ricotta, another type of soft cheese, in cheesecakes.
- Make a simple whipped cream, perfect for topping any cheesecake.
- Carefully slice and serve cheesecake for maximum appeal.
- Understand the necessary tools and processes to make the best cheesecakes from scratch!
- An electric mixer will be useful in completing all of the techniques in this course.
- A springform pan will be necessary to bake the cheesecakes in the course.
- No prior cheesecake baking knowledge required.
- Other common kitchen smallwares. Equipment and supplies list included with the course.
Who this course is for:
- Those who wish to master the cheesecake.
- Complete beginners who feel that cheesecakes are “too complicated” to make.
- Anyone who has struggled with their cheesecakes in the past and wants to know what went wrong.
- Bakery business owners looking to add cheesecakes to their menu.
- Someone who feels that homemade is always better than store bought.
|Welcome to the Course!||FREE||00:02:00|
|Cookie Crumb Crusts||00:05:00|
|Whole Cookie Crusts||00:02:00|
|Basic Vanilla Recipe||00:08:00|
|Raspberry Swirl Recipe||00:05:00|
|Amaretto Ricotta Recipe||00:08:00|
|Preparing to Bake||00:05:00|
|The Water Bath||00:01:00|
|Checking for Doneness||00:01:00|
|Unpanning the Cheesecake||00:03:00|
|Cheesecake Supplies and Recipes||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.