Business Management is a broad term that covers a wide range of business activities. It’s also a skill that is essential for a small or large organization to thrive.
Many small business owners believe that by simply starting a company and perhaps having some skills in sales & marketing and the like, success is virtually guaranteed.
But nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is, Business Management is a skill that needs to be learned through training and practice, just like any other skill.
In this course, you will learn:
1. What motivates people to work (and therefore how to increase their motivation)
2. The management theories of Taylor, Herzberg, and Maslow
3. How to use financial incentives to increase motivation
4. How to use non-financial incentives to increase motivation
5. How to manage your staff to increase job satisfaction, financial results, and improve the overall environment of the workplace
No matter what type of business you manage, this course will help you improve it’s results. The course is based on proven management theories and practices that are taught in top business schools throughout the United States as well as on my many years of experience in the business world.
What Will I Learn?
- Motivate workers to improve productivity
- Motivate workers to enjoy their jobs more
- Motivate workers to improve the culture of the business
- Motivate workers to work together as a productive synergistic team
- Inspire workers to become better at their jobs
Who is the target audience?
- Aspiring managers
- Managers looking to improve their skills
- Managers seeking to improve the productivity of their business
- Desire to learn about business management
|Why People Work|
|People work for more than money||00:08:00|
|Motivation Theory: Frederick Taylor||00:08:00|
|Motivation Theory: Frederick Herzberg||00:06:00|
|Motivation Theory: Abraham Maslow||00:11:00|
|Motivational Factors-Financial Rewards|
|Motivational Factors-Non-Financial Rewards|
|Autonomous Work Groups||00:10:00|
|Conclusion : Business Management: Motivating Workers||00:06:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.