Business Management is a broad term that covers a wide range of business activities. It’s also a skill that is essential for a small or large organization to thrive.
Many small business owners believe that by simply starting a company and perhaps having some skills in sales & marketing and the like, success is virtually guaranteed.
But nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is, Business Management is a skill that needs to be learned through training and practice, just like any other skill.
In this course, you will learn:
1. What motivates people to work (and therefore how to increase their motivation)
2. The management theories of Taylor, Herzberg, and Maslow
3. How to use financial incentives to increase motivation
4. How to use non-financial incentives to increase motivation
5. How to manage your staff to increase job satisfaction, financial results, and improve the overall environment of the workplace
No matter what type of business you manage, this course will help you improve it’s results. The course is based on proven management theories and practices that are taught in top business schools throughout the United States as well as on my many years of experience in the business world.
What Will I Learn?
- Motivate workers to improve productivity
- Motivate workers to enjoy their jobs more
- Motivate workers to improve the culture of the business
- Motivate workers to work together as a productive synergistic team
- Inspire workers to become better at their jobs
Who is the target audience?
- Aspiring managers
- Managers looking to improve their skills
- Managers seeking to improve the productivity of their business
- Desire to learn about business management
|Why People Work|
|People work for more than money||00:08:00|
|Motivation Theory: Frederick Taylor||00:08:00|
|Motivation Theory: Frederick Herzberg||00:06:00|
|Motivation Theory: Abraham Maslow||00:11:00|
|Motivational Factors-Financial Rewards|
|Motivational Factors-Non-Financial Rewards|
|Autonomous Work Groups||00:10:00|
|Conclusion : Business Management: Motivating Workers||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.