If you own a dog or cat and are looking forward to improve the quality of life of the animals in their care, by feeding them an appropriate raw food diet then this Animal Care: Dog Whispering and Pet Nutrition will be the perfect choice for you.
The Animal Care: Dog Whispering and Pet Nutrition will build up skills and form a stronger connection with your companion. The course helps you understand food labelling, how much and when to feed, and not forgetting our smaller furry (and scaly) friends as we pick a path through the maze of pet nutrition. You will also develop helpful tips on how to source, store and handle raw foods safely, along with learning how to dramatically cut your animals lifetime pet care bills, saving your time, stress and money.
What Will I Learn?
- Advance your Natural Dog Whispering skills so you can form a better bond with your companion animal.
- Improve your knowledge about where domesticated animals have come from and what the main problems they face in society today so you can be better equipped to help them lead longer happier lives in your care.
- Grasp why it is important to feed domesticated animals their species appropriate diet so their overall health and well-being is being cared for in the best possible way.
- Expand your pet nutrition knowledge, so you can identify which ingredients get left out of processed pet foods and why these can cause vitamin and mineral deficiencies which can lead to poor health and behaviour problems.
- Know which two most vital steps to take BEFORE switching an animal onto its species appropriate diet so it makes the smoothest transition possible.
- Boost your confidence about how to introduce raw foods, including raw bones, so you avoid many of the mistakes novice raw feeders often make.
- Master your raw feeding skills so you know which raw foods are safe to eat and which ones you are to avoid which may cause further digestion issues within your animal.
- Feel confident about knowing how to monitor the changes the animal will go through on its new diet and how to troubleshoot any problems if they arise.
- Progress your knowledge so you know which supplements are necessary to ensure that the animal’s digestive system works correctly and how they can help to detox harsh toxins or poisons from their system in a safe and effective manner.
- Acquire helpful tips on how to source, store and handle raw foods safely, along with learning how to dramatically cut your animals lifetime pet care bills, saving you time, stress and money.
- No special requirements and suitable for anyone with a pet, considering a pet or interested in pets
Who is the target audience?
- This training course is suitable for both dog and cat owners, Rescue Shelter Staff, Dog Breeders, Dog Trainers & Dog Behaviourists, who are looking to improve the quality of life of the animals in their care, by feeding them a species appropriate raw food diet.
|Introduction to the Course||FREE||00:04:00|
|Introduction to Natural Dog Whispering|
|Natural Dog Whispering||00:13:00|
|The Canine Species|
|Understanding the Canine Species||00:25:00|
|Natural Pet Diet and Nutrition|
|The History of Pet Food||00:08:00|
|The Pet Food Industry||00:06:00|
|Main Ingredients of Pet Food||00:11:00|
|The Effect of Processed Pet Food||00:08:00|
|Switching Onto a Raw Diet||00:02:00|
|Cleanse and Detox||00:03:00|
|Raw Meaty Bones||00:05:00|
|Natural Pet Vitality||00:10:00|
|Pet Food summary||00:03:00|
|Food RMB Diet Lottie||00:06:00|
|First Two Weeks||00:08:00|
|Three Weeks Onward||00:08:00|
|RMB Other Factors||00:03:00|
|Real Life Case Study|
|Case Study – The Story of Bella Part1||00:10:00|
|Case Study – The Story of Bella Part2||00:05:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.