If you are curious about making stunning High Dynamic Range (HDR) artwork, then enrolling in this Diploma in High Dynamic Range (HDR) Photography will be perfect for you.
To capture greater detail from bright and dark areas in your photos, you should know how to produce HDR images.
In this course, you will learn how to photograph and process images for High Dynamic Range photo in Adobe Photoshop and Photomatix. By equipping yourself with the HDR techniques, you will learn to create breathtaking photographs of demanding scenes.
This extensive course will explain all the techniques and procedures in a delicate way, therefore, the images you will create will be extraordinary and support to contribute your collection. To sum up, this course is a comprehensive guide for you to produce High Dynamic Range images.
What Will I Learn?
- Take a sequence of images with the digital camera for HDR merge
- Process and merge the sequence of RAW images into HDR photo
- Merge & Process the HDR photo in Adobe Camera RAW
- Merge & Tone Map the HDR photo in Photomatix
- Fine tune the final outcome in Adobe Photoshop
- Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough
- Photomatix – trial free version
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
- We will work with high-quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
|Introduction to the Course|
|What is HDR?||FREE||00:02:00|
|When there is no need for HDR – Histogram analysis||FREE||00:13:00|
|What is Dynamic Range?||00:05:00|
|Dynamic range of human eye vs camera||00:05:00|
|Camera’s metering modes – evaluative vs spot||00:02:00|
|How camera’s meter works?||00:05:00|
|Spot metering for the HDR sequence||00:05:00|
|Shooting for HDR|
|HDR sequence shooting checklist||00:05:00|
|1st Method: Manual Mode and Shutter Speed Adjustment – Part 1||00:17:00|
|1st Method: Manual Mode and Shutter Speed Adjustment – Part 2||00:04:00|
|2nd Method: Manual Mode and Auto Bracketing – Part 1||00:05:00|
|2nd Method: Manual Mode and Auto Bracketing – Part 2||00:06:00|
|HDR Edit in Action|
|Adobe Camera RAW Processing – Part 1||00:10:00|
|Adobe Camera RAW Processing – Part 2||00:10:00|
|Photomatix Processing – Part 1||00:12:00|
|Photomatix Processing – Part 2||00:13:00|
No Reviews found for this course.