If you are interested in practising hand reflexology, this beginner’s Thai Hand Reflexology-Basic and Advanced Course is perfect for you.
This Thai Hand Reflexology-Basic and Advanced Course course will teach you everything you need to know about performing professional hand reflexology massage treatments on your clients.
This comprehensive course will share a detailed overview of Thai hand reflexology massage, including how to confidently work with the reflex points of the hand, which are connected to each organ and system in the body. You will discover step-by-step guideline for reducing stress and relieving pain in the hands and arms. Moreover, you will explore the science behind Thai hand reflexology and some common pressure points you can try at home.
What you’ll learn
- Gain a thorough introduction to the traditional hand reflexology system.
- Learn the basic to advanced steps of hand reflexology massage.
- Learn about the different energy lines and acupuncture points for stimulation.
- Discover how to stimulate the specific reflex points.
- Be able to confidently massage the points that can help to relieve symptoms in other areas of the body.
- Learn a quick, simple treatment that can help to alleviate a variety of ailments and issues.
- Develop the practical skills to bring instant relief from pain and tension.
- Learn the Thai-style application technique using a Reflexology stick.
- Earn the qualification to use Thai hand reflexology on yourself, friends, your partner or your family.
- There is no need to have a Thai reflexology massage stick as I show you lots of alternatives in the reflexology massage course that you can use.
- Depending on your situation, if you are treating yourself you can do it anywhere or if you are treating someone that you know you could have them in a reclining chair, on a massage table or quite simply sitting at the kitchen table. The beauty of doing this Thai hand reflexology massage is that it really can be done anywhere.
Who this course is for:
- This Thai hand reflexology massage course is for people that would really like to know how to give an amazing Thai hand reflexology massage to their massage clients, their friends, family, partner or for themselves.
- This is also a great reflexology massage treatment where you can treat yourself anywhere, anytime.
|Introduction to Thai Hand Reflexology Massage||FREE||00:03:00|
|You have to trust me, I would never say that!||00:03:00|
|What Is Reflexology? What Do We Know About It?||00:03:00|
|How to hold the stick||00:02:00|
|Let’s take a quick look at the charts||00:04:00|
|The last things before we get started!||00:02:00|
|Doing a Thai hand reflexology treatment on your self||00:19:00|
|Now let’s do the other hand||00:19:00|
|Getting feedback-choosing the right person||00:02:00|
|How to do traditional reflexology to add in to the treatment||00:02:00|
|What Is Going On When You Find A Sensitive Point?||00:02:00|
|A Hand Reflexology Treatment For A Client/Partner/Friend||00:27:00|
|Practice time! Here we do the other hand||00:27:00|
|Advanced Hand Thai Reflexology For Musculoskeletal Conditions|
|Now we will treat musculoskeletal pain||00:03:00|
|What I mean by stimulating the areas more||00:02:00|
|Neck Pain-What you need to know firstly.||00:05:00|
|Using acupressure points to enhance your treatments||00:03:00|
|Neck Pain-The Reflex Zones On The Hands to treat||00:01:00|
|Neck Pain-The Treatment, The Points, The Exercises and Advice||00:01:00|
|Back pain-What you need to know firstly.||00:07:00|
|Back Pain-The Reflex Zones On The Hands And Feet To Focus On||00:02:00|
|Back Pain-The Treatment, The Points, The Exercises and Advice||00:01:00|
|What to do for treating musculoskeletal pain in general||00:02:00|
|Resources: Thai Hand Reflexology-Basic and Advanced Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.