Want to invest in the stock market? But know nothing? Enrol the Stock Market Investing Strategies course and explore the best investment strategies.
Stock Market is the best place for the people who want to make money quickly. However, there are risks in the field also. The course prepares you for the stock market so that you can invest efficiently and earn money.
For investing in the stock market, you need to understand the field, its history, the need for a financial advisor or when you need an advisor or not and how to make textbook stock valuations. The course covers these things along with the strategies for determining risks.
Upon completion, you will be able to invest wisely in the stock market and able to determine the risks.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn KEY Market Trend Dynamics And How To Exploit Them For Profit
- Acquire The SKILL SET Of A Veteran Trader
- Learn How To Manage Risk With A Unique, Low-Risk, High-Probability Trend Following Strategy
- Learn How To Read The Trend With A %100 ‘How-To’ For Anyone Who Wants To Trade, Invest, Or Generate Monthly Income
- This course teaches the student how to trade with the trend using reversal and continuation setups on any price chart. Basic charting (technical analysis) experience is preferred. Comprehensive Technical Analysis Primer included for beginners
- Access to price charts with scanning capability is preferred, but not necessary to learn the method. The curriculum supports Thinkorswim (TOS), TC2000 and eSignal (additional platforms to be included in the future). Analysis may be performed on ANY price-chart platform (details included in the course). Instructor available for assistance
- Students should have some familiarity with conventional technical analysis. A comprehensive technical analysis primer included for beginners
- Scan script logic included for TC2000, ESIGNAL and THINKORSWIM (TOS) platforms. Logic may be adapted to any analysis platform that has proper tools and a securities database
- Delayed (15-20 minute) quotes/charts are acceptable for daily (24-hour) and weekly intervals. Real-time quotes/charts are required for shorter (intra-day) intervals. Instructor available for suggestions
- A brokerage account is not required in order to learn how to trade profitably. A simulator may be used and is suggested to achieve consistency
- Students who achieve consistency will need a brokerage account to place trades. A minimum 2,500 USD margin account is suggested for equities (a lower balance is acceptable for Forex accounts). Instructor available for recommendations
- A 25,000 USD minimum account balance (SEC Pattern Day Trader Rule) will be required for U.S. accounts engaged in short-interval (day) trading
|Section 01 - Introduction to Investing in the Stock Market|
|Introduction to Investing||00:03:00|
|What is the Stock Market||00:06:00|
|Learn Stock Market History||00:05:00|
|Advice on Financial Advisors||00:06:00|
|Start Planning for Retirement||00:06:00|
|Old School Investment Strategies||00:02:00|
|Setup a Brokerage Account||00:02:00|
|Section 02 - Thinking Long Term|
|Think Rationally About Investing||00:06:00|
|How the Housing Market Crashed||00:04:00|
|Determine Risk Appetite for Investing||00:05:00|
|Tempering Investment Expectations||00:03:00|
|Section 03 - Investing in Stocks to Maximize Return|
|How to Maximize Return on Investment||00:11:00|
|Understand Price to Earnings Ratio of a Stock||00:06:00|
|Calculate Textbook Stock Valuations||00:07:00|
|What is the Worth of a Stock||00:04:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.