- Familiarise with response to the immediate crisis
- Understand the definition and importance of security
- Deepen your understanding of physical and information security protection
- Understand the security risk analysis and risk reduction
- Learn about the career prospect of security guard in the UK
How Much Do Security Guards Earn?
- Senior – £31,000 (Apprx.)
- Average – £22,000 (Apprx.)
- Starting – £16,000 (Apprx.)
Our Security Guard Training (Fundamentals): Part 1 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
|Security Guard Training (Fundamentals): Part 1|
|Module 01: Definition and Importance of Security||00:16:00|
|Module 02: Career Prospect of Security Guard in the UK||00:11:00|
|Module 03: Security Risk Analysis and Risk Reduction||00:25:00|
|Module 04: Physical and Information Security Protection||00:36:00|
|Module 05: Response to Immediate Crisis||00:25:00|
|Assignment – Security Guard Training (Fundamentals): Part 1||00:00:00|
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.