Photo editing or retouching is a trick. For presenting a photo in an excellent style, you need to work on your subject look for their best without seeming bogus. This RAW Photo Development and Processing is intended for aspiring photographers interested in developing their photo editing skills.
Through this course, you will learn not only how to turn your digital negatives into a successful artwork in Adobe Camera RAW & Photoshop but also have a deeper understanding of applying them in the first place. A variety of topics included in this course, such as working with original RAW files and a high resolution, layered TIFF and the complete set of luminosity masks Photoshop process. From newbies to seasoned individuals will benefit from the process of learning the adjustments in an understandable custom.
What Will I Learn?
- Visually evaluate an image and set an “action plan” for the edit
- Create a complete set of Luminosity Masks with Free Photoshop Action
- Develop a RAW file and prepare it for further post-processing in Photoshop
- Perform adjustments fast with Luminosity Masks
- Work in a non-destructive way with the use of most powerful Photoshop Tools
- Ideally Photoshop CC, trial free version is more than enough
- No prior knowledge of Photoshop is necessary, I will explain all the techniques in a simple way
- We will work with high-quality images provided as supplementary materials to help you move on even faster!
|Introduction to the Course||FREE||00:03:00|
|ACR: Quick Evaluation||FREE||00:05:00|
|ACR: Clean Up||FREE||00:07:00|
|ACR: Noise Reduction||00:17:00|
|ACR: Perspective Distortions Correction||00:05:00|
|ACR: White Balance||00:12:00|
|ACR: Chromatic Aberration Correction||00:05:00|
|ACR: Saving & Exporting the 1st Exposure||00:05:00|
|ACR: 2nd Exposure – Complete Adjustments & Saving to PS||00:13:00|
|PS: Opening Exposures in 1 Stack||00:04:00|
|PS: Installing and Loading LM Action||00:04:00|
|PS: Creating Set of Luminosity Masks||00:03:00|
|PS: Merging 2 Exposures with LM||00:13:00|
|PS: Shadow Adjustments with Curves||00:09:00|
|PS: Contrast Adjustments with Select Color Range Tool||00:12:00|
|PS: Local Luminosity Adjustments||00:08:00|
|PS: Solid Color Adjustment Layer||00:07:00|
|PS: Selective Color Adjustment Layer||00:12:00|
|PS: Final Touches & Conclusion||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.