Become a skilled agile practitioner and pass your PMI-ACP exam with flying colours, with this PMI-ACP® Practice Exam 2019 course. Designed and administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), ACP certification is the best way to fast-track your career in this field. By enrolling in this course, you will get the best training to help you achieve your professional goals when working with organisations that use agile methodology to manage projects.
If you work on agile teams or adopt agile practices in the workplace, this global certification will train you to become skilled in many key areas of agile project management, such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and test-driven development. Many companies are transitioning to agile methodology, and this course will ensure you are prepared for these industry changes.
Core topics covered in this practice training course include agile principles, value-driven delivery, stakeholder relationships, project planning, risk management and continuous improvement. On completion, you will receive an internationally recognised qualification as proof of your new skills, which will leave you confident in your ability to pass your ACP exam and become an experienced agile professional in no time.
What you’ll learn
- Get a feel of the questions you may come across in the final PMI-ACP certification exam
- Expand your knowledge of agile principles, the agile manifesto, benefits, fundamentals and tools
- Get introduced to key methodologies and techniques to enhance your skills in project management
- Gain an understanding of the history of agile, including evolution and core concepts
- Learn how the three agile roles – Project Owner, Scrum Master and Scrum Team, complement each other
- Gain the confidence and skills to be fully prepared for your exam, through our expert guidance and high-quality training material
- Get a detailed overview of the Scrum process and the three pillars of Scrum framework
- Broaden your understanding of Lean methodology and its role in the continuous improvement cycle
- Some knowledge in general project experience working on teams.
- working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies.
- No specific prerequisites to enroll in this course
Who this course is for:
- Students who wants to pass their PMI-ACP Exam from the first try.
- People who works on agile teams or if their organization is adopting agile practices.
- people who are interested in entering the field of project management.
- Business Development Managers.
- Project managers responsible for all aspects of leading, project delivery and directing teams and needs to qualify for the PMP examination.
- All people interested in project management Knowledge and International Certification.
Who Should Apply?
If you work on agile teams or if your organization is adopting agile practices, the PMI-ACP is a good choice for you. Compared with other agile certifications based solely on training and exams, the PMI-ACP is evidence of your real-world, hands-on experience and skill.
- 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams.
- 1,500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies. This requirement is in addition to the 2,000 hours of general project experience.
- 21 contact hours of training in agile practices.
No Reviews found for this course.