Delve into the world of Pilates and learn how this fitness system can improve your flexibility, straighten your posture, enhance your mental health, and more.
This Pilates: A New Body in 30 Sessions is designed to teach you everything that you need to know about Pilates, the benefits for yourself and how to carry out the exercises, and how to set yourself up as a Pilates business teaching others. You will learn about improved posture which will help address muscle imbalances thereby avoiding back pain, sports injuries and any other related health issue. By following the step-by-step instruction on the foundation, science and application of more than 30 Pilates mat exercises, you will not only learn how to perform the fundamental Pilates movements but be provided with enough knowledge to establish yourself as a Pilates instructor.
Practice the complete Pilates matwork sequence anytime, anywhere, to maintain the results they will have achieved by completing this course.
What Will I Learn?
- Practice the complete Pilates matwork sequence anytime, anywhere, to maintain the results they will have achieved by completing this course.
- Benefits of Pilates include the following:-
- A lean, toned body. Pilates strengthens and stretches every muscle you have from the inside, out.
- Improved posture which will help address muscle imbalances thereby avoiding back pain, sports injuries and any other related health issue.
- Bone density will improve as weight bearing exercise builds strong bones.
- The pelvic floor is part of the core muscles which are a major part of Pilates. By strengthening these muscles you can heal stress incontinence and avoid incontinence in old age.
- Pilates is excellent preparation for pregnancy and for recovery following the birth.
- Flat abs and a strong back are hard to achieve, but Pilates will give you both.
- As a mind/body form of exercise, you will feel calm following regular practice and will see a reduction in stress.
- No prior knowledge of Pilates is necessary as the course teaches everything from the basic beginner fundamentals to the most advanced exercises. A mat that will give sufficient cushioning for the spine is necessary and a small towel, a blanket and a yoga block are also useful.
|Introduction to Pilates||FREE||00:04:00|
|Pilates Safety Guidelines||00:01:00|
|Fundamentals: Neutral Position, Core Muscles & Lateral Breathing||FREE||00:19:00|
|Core & Shoulder Stability Drills||00:21:00|
|Notes on Breathing||00:15:00|
|Principles of Pilates||00:10:00|
|Beginner Lesson 1||00:26:00|
|Beginner Lesson 2||00:36:00|
|Beginner Lesson 3||00:32:00|
|Beginner Lesson 4||00:30:00|
|Beginner Lesson 5||00:35:00|
|Beginner Lesson 6||00:28:00|
|Beginner Matwork Sequence||01:00:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 1||00:29:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 2||00:23:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 3||00:18:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 4||00:34:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 5||00:18:00|
|Intermediate Lesson 6||00:26:00|
|Intermediate Matwork Sequence||00:48:00|
|Advanced Lesson 1||00:21:00|
|Advanced Lesson 2||00:20:00|
|Advanced Lesson 3||00:20:00|
|Advanced Lesson 4||00:22:00|
|Advanced Lesson 5||00:23:00|
|Advanced Lesson 6||00:20:00|
|Advanced Matwork Sequence||00:44:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.