In this course we will go through and analyze Bobby Fischer’s famous “Game of the Century” in order to learn:
1. How to analyze simple and complicated chess positions
2. How to make a long-term strategic plan
3. How to recognize tactical opportunities to gain material
4. How to think like a top chess Grandmaster
5. How small mistakes lead to a weak position
6. Much more!
By analyzing one of the most amazing chess performances of the last century, we can reveal deep insights of the game. These insights will allow us to improve all aspects of our chess game so that we can become strong all-around players, rather than just excelling at one or two aspects of chess.
By taking this course and applying its lessons, you are guaranteed to become a better chess player as you observe the moves and the ideas behind them from one of the greatest players of all time!
What Will I Learn?
- How to strategically analyze positions
- How to tactically analyze positions
- Important chess psychology
- How to play in the opening
- How to play in the middlegame
- How to analyze the coming endgame
- How to play great chess!
Who is the target audience?
- Intermediate chess students and players
- Basic to intermediate level understanding of the game of chess
|Introduction : Learn to Play Chess Like Bobby Fischer||00:05:00|
|Principles of the Opening|
|Getting your pieces to the center||00:09:00|
|Don’t waste a single move||00:10:00|
|Follow basic principles||00:11:00|
|How to avoid weaknesses in your position||00:06:00|
|Identifying Tactical Opportunities|
|How to see tactical opportunities||00:06:00|
|How to calculate deeply||00:09:00|
|A great shortcut to calculate quickly||00:04:00|
|When to sacrifice a piece||00:09:00|
|Long Term Strategy|
|Making a Strategic Plan||00:13:00|
|Understanding the Goals of Each Opening Structure||00:13:00|
|Visualizing the Endgame||00:12:00|
|A strong chess player is well-rounded||00:07:00|
No Reviews found for this course.