This iBook learning bundle covers all areas of basic healthcare technology and security including an understanding of HIT, patient privacy regulations, encryption techniques and understanding electronic health record workflow in medical environments.
Courses Included in the Bundle:
1) CERTIFICATE OF HEALTHCARE TECHNOLOGY PROFICIENCY (CHTP)
- Overview of Current Healthcare Technology
- New Developments in Health IT
- Focus on Protecting Patient Data
- Identifying Best IT Infrastructure
- EHR Implementation Methodology
- Encryption for Healthcare Environments
- EHR, Incentives, and HIT Organizational Acronyms
- Best Practices in Health IT
2) CERTIFICATE OF HIPAA FOR THE WORKFORCE PROFESSIONAL (CHWP)
- HIPAA Basics
- Understanding the HIPAA Privacy Rule
- Understanding the HIPAA Security Rule
- The HITECH Act
- Regulations for Business Associates
- HIPAA Documentation and Training
- Applied HIPAA Security for Healthcare Professional
3) Certificate of Encryption Awareness Proficiency (CEAP)
- Federal regulations on encryption
- Encryption of data at rest and in transmission
- Strategies for full-disk encryption
- BYOD policies and options
- The trouble with Business Associates
- The advantages of the cloud
- Implementing a patient portal and EHR messaging
- Email Encryption and Open PGP
- Solutions for chat and text security
4) CERTIFICATE OF PAYMENT CARD SECURITY PROFICIENCY (CCSP)
- Overview of the Credit Card Security Professional Course
- Introduction to Credit Card Security
- Best Practices for Payment Card Security
In addition to accreditations offered by iStudy, this bundle carries US ACCME and ANCC accreditation for Physicians/PAs and Nurses at all levels which may be requested at successful completion of this course by completing and submitting the accompanying CREDIT survey link in the final module.
|The Importance of Healthcare Technology||00:01:00|
|Developments in Health IT||00:06:00|
|Health IT and Compliance||00:08:00|
|Identifying Best IT Infrastructure||00:15:00|
|EHR Implementation Methodology||00:06:00|
|EHR, Incentives, and HIT Acronyms||00:05:00|
|HIPAA and Digital Security Acronyms||00:03:00|
|Understanding Healthcare Structures||00:03:00|
|CHTP Final Exam||00:40:00|
|The Importance of HIPAA Workforce||00:01:00|
|The HIPAA Privacy Rule||00:07:00|
|The HIPAA Security Rule||00:07:00|
|The HITECH Act||00:12:00|
|Business Associate Regulations||00:11:00|
|HIPAA Documentation and Training||00:07:00|
|Applied HIPAA Security for Healthcare Professionals||00:17:00|
|CHWP Final Exam||00:40:00|
|The Importance of Credit Card Security||00:01:00|
|An Introduction to Credit Card Security||00:05:00|
|Understanding Payment Cards||00:13:00|
|Best Practices for Payment Card Security||00:22:00|
|CCSP Final Exam||00:20:00|
|The Importance of EHRs||00:01:00|
|An Introduction to EHRs||00:22:00|
|EHR Systems and Common Features||00:11:00|
|The Most Common EHR Systems||00:14:00|
|EHR Patient Interaction and Engagement Tools||00:16:00|
|Academic EHR Workflow||00:11:00|
|CEOP Final Exam||00:20:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.