Believe it or not, German is a language that is in several ways easy to learn than English. In fact, for the English speakers, German is often surprisingly easy to master. Enrolling in this course can help you learn German in a few simple steps in a very little time.
The focus of this innovative and exciting German for Beginners – Level A1 (Part 2/5) course is to provide you with practical and useful advanced techniques, along with a solid base of grammatical and structural knowledge, and further education through demonstrating video lessons including distinct practices.
You’ll learn how to use irregular verbs, prepositions and catchwords which helps you quickly understand the questions and respond in German.
Upon completion of this course, you can understand and use simple everyday phrases and idioms and basic expressions in German.
What Will I Learn?
- use the nominative and the accusative cases
- use the negation with “nicht” and “kein”
- use subordinate sentences with “weil” and “dass”
- know some irregular verbs
- correctly use time indications in sentences
- know the colors in German
- use German when shopping
- talk about breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Ideally, you should already have completed part one of the course. This is not a requirement if you are familiar with the nominative and the accusative cases, the conjugation of regular verbs, the modal verbs and asking questions. You should already know how to present yourself.
Who is the target audience?
- Take this course if you would like to learn German step by step, if you want to learn it right, right from the beginning.
- Take this course if you are looking for versatile guided self-learning, a course that contains not only grammar, but also many, many exercises, vocabulary as well as information on Germany and its people.
- Take it, if you are looking for a fun, interactive course.
- Do not take it if you are looking for a course that does not contain any grammar.
- Do not take the course if you just want to learn some sentences by heart without understanding the logic behind them.
|Stunde 01 - Lesson 01|
|Deklinationen Nominativ, Akkusativ Wiederholung||00:11:00|
|Deklinationen Nominativ Und Akkusativ Übung 1||00:05:00|
|Ich und Ich Ich fürchte mich||00:04:00|
|Stunde 02 - Lesson 02|
|Essen und trinken Dialog||00:08:00|
|Essen und trinken Vokabeln||00:06:00|
|Stunde 03 - Lesson 03|
|Modalverben Wiederholung Übung||00:10:00|
|Westernhagen – Keine Zeit ( Offizielles Video )||00:04:00|
|Marius Müller Westernhagen Keine Zeit||00:05:00|
|Stunde 04 - Lesson 04|
|Texte Mein Frühstück 02a||00:09:00|
|Essen und trinken – 021||00:09:00|
|Helge Schneider – Käsebrot||00:03:00|
|Helge Schneider Käsebrot||00:05:00|
|Vokabeln Braten Kochen||00:05:00|
|Stunde 05 - Lesson 05|
|Obst Teil 1||00:09:00|
|Dass, Weil Modalverben||00:10:00|
|In der Bäckerei||00:05:00|
|Stunde 06 - Lesson 06|
|Deklinationen Nom Akk Übersetzungen||00:04:00|
|Extra Te…t Einkaufen||00:04:00|
|Fragen stellen Fragepronomen finden 3||00:07:00|
|Unregelmäßige Verben 02||00:07:00|
|Verneinung kein Übung Teil 2||00:05:00|
|Benjamin Blümchen [Intro | Ger]||00:01:00|
|Stunde 07 - Lesson 07|
|Verneinung kein Übung Teil 1||00:08:00|
|Verneinung nicht 04||00:08:00|
|Verneinung Übung 02||00:08:00|
|Was machst du||00:03:00|
|Stunde 08 - Lesson 08|
|weil Fragen und Antworten||00:08:00|
|Verneinung nicht und kein||00:09:00|
|Stunde 09 - Lesson 09|
|Bettina Wegner – Kinder||00:02:00|
|Verneinung nicht oder kein Übung 02||00:07:00|
|Stunde 10 - Lesson 10|
|Unregelmäßige Verben 03||00:06:00|
|Kleidung – Shoppen gehen||00:08:00|
|Grün grün grün sind alle meine Kleider – Kinderlieder Klassiker zum Mitsingen || Kinderlieder||00:03:00|
|Kinderlieder Grün-ja Grün Sind Alle Meine Kleider||00:05:00|
|Deklinationen Nominativ, Akkusativ Plural||00:06:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.