Explore the strategies of email and online marketing with the Email Etiquette for Marketing course.
Business Insider, the American financial and business news website, once expressed that “the average U.S. employee spends about a quarter of his or her time at work combing through the hundreds of emails each employee sends and receives each day “. So, it is really difficult for the people to handle emails efficiently as it is also challenging how to deal with the important and less important emails. The course teaches how to handle these problems. You will learn the right ways of communicating through emails to your readers so that your reads take action immediately. The essential business languages and proper email etiquette will be discussed in the course. The course shows you the ways of making your business success with the power of email.
Shortly, the course guides you the techniques of maximizing the business output through appropriate email marketing.
What you’ll learn
- You’ll know how to email your list every day and NOT piss them off
- You’ll know how to communicate in emails so your readers take immediate action
- You’ll know how to DOUBLE YOUR BUSINESS with the power of email
- You should know how to use a computer at a beginner level
- You should have your own email autoresponder (I suggest Aweber)
Who is the target audience?
- Email Marketers
- Anyone who has emails of their clients & buyers
- Anyone looking to make more money from their business and never thought about email marketing
|100 Clicks a Day||00:09:00|
|100 Clicks A Day (Email’s The Cornerstone)||00:03:00|
|The Attractive Character Overview||00:10:00|
|Attractive Character II||00:18:00|
|Email Sequence Explanation444||00:01:00|
|Soap Opera Sequence||00:13:00|
|Seinfeld Email Sequence||00:11:00|
|Autoresponder & Email Examples||00:25:00|
|Squeezing Extra Money from Emails||00:06:00|
|What is a Squeeze||00:05:00|
|Squeeze Page Secrets||00:08:00|
No Reviews found for this course.