The Dog Training – Become A Dog Trainer – Dog Training Career course is an insightful teaching program that will quickly take you from being just an animal-lover to a potential dog trainer.
You will be amazed to learn that the course lectures have been prepared and presented by Sharon Bolt, who is a prolific dog behaviour expert. She was the featured trainer in the BBC Documentary “Britain’s Most Embarrassing Pets” and has had a regular slot on BBC Radio since 2008. Surely, her vast experience will help you better in understanding the right way to train your dog.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what the walk really means to a dog and why it’s vital that you get this area right.
- Easy and very successful techniques you can do before you leave the house that makes a remarkable difference to your walk.
- Calm, kind and confident methods you can do during the walk, when your dog pulls, that will give them the message they need to walk calmly by your side.
- Learn simple and easy methods that will get your dog to come back when called when they are off the leash.
- Know how to stop a dog from barking at the front door or window by using a command.
- Learn how to gently stop a dog barking in the back garden/yard when you say.
- Know why the postman/mailman makes dog barking so much worse and how to have a calm and happy dog when the mail is delivered.
- Know simple methods that integrate dogs who are aggressive with other dogs.
- Recognize dominant and submissive signals that prevent dog attacks from happening.
- Understand the 3 different types of dog aggression.
- How to stop a dog from jumping up.
- How to communicate you’re in charge during feeding time.
- How to stop food aggression and stealing food.
- How to stop dogs barking, chewing, panting and pacing when left alone.
- Understand dog language and know what dogs are really saying.
- Know what to look for when choosing a good breeder.
- Recognize the characteristics to look for when choosing the right puppy for you.
- How to best introduce your puppy to an existing dog.
- Learn how to overcome first night crying and howling.
- Know the best way to toilet train your puppy.
- How to stop biting and chewing.
- How to best socialize your puppy in order to get a well-balanced dog.
- Perform dog training methods that are easy to do and get quick results.
- Know how to get dogs to pay attention to you and respond favourably to your commands.
- Communicate to dogs in a language they understand.
- The answers to 10 commonly asked dog training questions.
- The answers to 10 frequently asked puppy training questions.
- Know what to include in a confirmation agreement with a dog training client.
- What to include during a dog training consultation.
- Know what to do if you forget to tell your customer something during a consultation and still look professional.
- Know what to do if you don’t know the answer to a question and still look knowledgeable.
- Learn what to include in an agreement letter to a client after a dog training consultation.
- Learn how to leave a dog training consultation on an upbeat and positive note ensuring your customer is happy with the information and service they’ve received.
- Know how to run a professional dog training business.
Who is this course for:
- This course is for people who dream of working with dogs and would like to start building a dog training business in their spare time.
- It’s also for people who already work in the dog industry, such as dog walkers, groomers, pet sitters etc. who would like to add ‘professional dog trainer’ to their services.
- Also, this course is for people who are already dog trainers who would like to add more knowledge and dog training methods to their tool kit.
- This course is designed for people who would like more in-depth dog training knowledge so that they can best support their dogs.
- Throughout the course, you’ll learn dog training methods using positive reinforcement techniques combined with the pack leader theory. The methods are kind and gentle and get great results fast!
You must have a desire to become a professional dog trainer, to work with dogs and to make a difference in the world. This course will be extremely beneficial for someone who already works in the dog industry who would like to add ‘professional dog trainer’ to their services, or people who would like to learn more in-depth information about canine behaviour to best support their dogs.
|The Proof Is In The Pudding|
|Why Getting 2, 8 Week Old Parson Terrier Puppies Changed My Life And My Career!||FREE||00:03:00|
|Here's What You'll Get From This Course|
|Here’s What You’ll Get From This Course…||00:04:00|
|Feeding Time - Aggression and Stealing Food|
|How To Communicate You’re In Charge During Feeding Time||00:10:00|
|How To Stop Food Aggression And Stealing Food||00:08:00|
|This Dog Is A Professional At Stealing Food, You’ll Be Amazed At What He Does!||00:04:00|
|The Right Way To Greet A Dog And Stop Jumping Up|
|How You Greet Your Dog Says So Much More Than Hello – Here’s Why||00:12:00|
|It’s Not As Difficult As You May Think To Do And Makes The World Of Difference||00:05:00|
|Help! What When Visitors Come Round And Get Jumped On? Here’s What To Do…||00:05:00|
|Here’s The Right Way For Guests To Enter Your Home And Stop Jumping Up||00:02:00|
|How To Stop Dogs Barking, Chewing, Panting And Pacing When Left Alone||00:13:00|
|The Time To Get This Right Is When They Are A Puppy – Here’s How To Do It||00:02:00|
|Can You Resolve Separation In Dogs Of All Ages? Yes! Here’s How…||00:02:00|
|Dog Language - What They're Really Saying!|
|Is Your Dog Trying To Calm You Down?! Find Out Here…||00:09:00|
|This ONE Technique Works Like Magic With Numerous Unwanted Behaviours||00:10:00|
|The 3 F’s For Dogs And Top Tips||00:11:00|
|The Answers To 10 Popular Dog Questions You Are Likely To Be Asked|
|Read This First As It Will Really Help You With The Following Videos||00:20:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2||00:09:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 3 and 4||00:09:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Frequently Asked Dog Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6||00:06:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Top Dog Training Questions 7 and 8||00:09:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Dog Training Questions 9 and 10||00:08:00|
|The Answers To 10 Common Puppy Training Questions That You'll Likely To Be Asked|
|Read This First As It Will Really Help You With The Following Videos||00:25:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Commonly Asked Puppy Training Questions Numbers 1 and 2||00:10:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions 3 and 4||00:05:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 5 and 6||00:07:00|
|Here’s The Answers To Popular Puppy Training Questions Numbers 7 and 8||00:06:00|
|Here’ The Answers To Common Puppy Training Questions Numbers 9 and 10||00:09:00|
|Dog Training Consultations With Clients|
|Someone Has Said Yes To A Dog Training Consultation With You – Here’s What To Do||00:09:00|
|Dog Training Consultation Form||00:20:00|
|Dog Training Confirmation Letter Template – Page 1||00:05:00|
|Dog Training Confirmation Letter Template – Page 2||00:05:00|
|Top Tips Of What To Include During Your Dog Training Consultation||00:14:00|
|Top Tips Of What To Include During A Dog Training Consultation Handout||00:05:00|
|**Bonus Video** A Demonstration Of A Real-Life Dog Training Consultation||00:22:00|
|Agreement Letters To Be Signed After The Consultation||00:06:00|
|Agreement Letter Template – The One You Sign And Leave With Your Client||00:05:00|
|Agreement Letter Template – The One Your Client Signs And You Keep||00:05:00|
|How To Leave A Consultation On A High||00:02:00|
|The Best ‘Feel Good’ Dog Poem Ever!||00:05:00|
|Here’s How To Integrate Dogs Who Do Not Like Travelling In Cars||00:15:00|
|Here’s How To Best Work With Dogs Who Chase Joggers & Cyclists||00:07:00|
|How To Best Work With Dogs Who Are Fearful Of Children||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam- Dog Training – Become A Dog Trainer – Dog Training Career||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Dog Training – Become A Dog Trainer – Dog Training Career||00:20:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.