Master the use of Camtasia 9 for creating and editing video for MAC and PC with the Camtasia 9 Training Course.
Camtasia helps you to create and share amazing videos. The course teaches you how to use the video editing software and make professional videos with the software. At first, you will be familiar with the download and installation process of Camtasia. The techniques of importing images and other media, webcam video, and other screen recordings will be shown in the course. One of the problems in the present world is copy issues. Camtasia allows you to include a watermark in your videos and the course will show you how to add the watermark to your original work.
Then you will know how to edit videos, add texts, animation, background, music and more. Next, the course illustrates the process of speeding up or slowing down the video, processing videos in various formats, recording computer screen and audio, and the volume concepts. Finally, the course discusses how to choose the best video hosting platforms for you.
What you’ll learn
- Download and install Camtasia.
- Record your computer screen and audio with ideal settings.
- Import media like images, video camera video, webcam video, audio, or other screen recordings.
- Put media in order so certain media will appear in front of or behind other media.
- Use annotations to get viewers’ attention and focus them on a certain area of the screen.
- Remove a colour to add green screen effects to their images or videos.
- Add a watermark to a video to reinforce a brand and discourage piracy.
- Be familiar with the software interface, keyboard shortcuts, and best practices.
- Edit recordings and add elements like text, background music, and animations.
- Leverage existing assets within Camtasia 9 like animated backgrounds, music, and icons.
- Speed up or slow down clips to synchronize with voice narration.
- Understand and adjust volume levels and noise removal.
- Produce videos in different formats.
- Choose a video hosting platform that best serves the needs of the viewers.
- You should know how to use a computer at a beginner level.
Who is the target audience?
- Video Editors
- YouTube Enthusiasts
- Anyone who needs to have professional video work done without paying hundreds to do it.
|1. Camtasia Promo||00:01:00|
|2. Introduction Camtasia||00:01:00|
|4. Why Use Camtasia||00:01:00|
|3. Camtasia System Requirements||00:03:00|
|15. Downloading & Installing Camtasia||00:03:00|
|The Camtasia Beginner|
|5. PowerPoint Add-In||00:01:00|
|8. Camtasia Recorder Walkthrough||00:07:00|
|Camtasia Recorder in Action||00:01:00|
|11. Cleaning Your Desktop||00:01:00|
|12. Tips for Cleaning Your Desktop||00:03:00|
|10. Recording Seperately||00:03:00|
|The Camtasia Adept|
|6. Welcome Screen||00:01:00|
|7. Camtasia Editor Main Menu Walkthrough||00:06:00|
|13. Rendering Your Video in Camtasia||00:04:00|
|Basic Editing Walkthrough||00:08:00|
|16. Camtasia Media Library||00:02:00|
|32. Zoom In & Fit Videos to Canvas||00:02:00|
|33. Scale to Fit Feature||00:01:00|
|31. Clip Speed & Slow Motion||00:02:00|
|34. Zoom & Pan Feature||00:03:00|
|21. Cursor Effects||00:03:00|
|22. Voice Narration||00:02:00|
|23. Audio Effects||00:03:00|
|25. Shortcuts & Hotkeys||00:09:00|
|24. Visual Effects||00:04:00|
|26. Interactive Hotspots||00:04:00|
|27. Interactivity Quizzes||00:06:00|
|28. Closed Captions||00:05:00|
|29. Green Screen Editing||00:07:00|
|30. Green Screen Background||00:01:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.