Are you dreaming of creating your own business? But you have responsibilities, commitments, maybe financial ones and family ones…not so easy to just “make the jump” like every entrepreneur says right?
Well this course offers an alternative, based on my own story I am sharing a roadmap of how you can progressively create your own business while keeping your current job, and therefore consistently secure the level of financial security that you need to keep you current level of comfort.
There is work, there are sacrifices needed, but this course is about guiding you from A to B with 1 single thought in mind: IT IS POSSIBLE!
What you’ll learn
- They will follow a structured roadmap on how to transition from where they are to becoming an entrepreneur
- They will get the feeling of certainty that this change is possible
- They will know how they can already prepare their future life while continuing to be employed
- They will get also prepare themselves psychologically for this change of life
- They will be able to go back to the course videos to get extra motivation during hard times
- They will learn about the instructors personal story and best lessons learnt and tips
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is wishing to change his/her career and become an entrepreneur
|Yourself: develop the psychology you need to succeed|
|Step 1 recommendations and tips||00:06:00|
|Step 2 Psychology||00:05:00|
|Step 2 recommendations and tips||00:08:00|
|Your Business: use your transition to consolidate your business model|
|Step 3 your client||00:05:00|
|Step 3 additional tips and reccomendations||00:02:00|
|Step 4 Shape your Business||00:08:00|
|Continuous improvement of your Business model|
|STEP 5 Sharpen your business model||00:07:00|
|STEP 6 Network and Connect||00:10:00|
|Step 7 Test your model publicly||00:09:00|
|Step 8 Fine-tune your business||00:07:00|
|Resources – Becoming an Entrepreneur||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.