Whether you want to learn how to read and write Arabic from scratch or want to brush up on your existing basic skills, this Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 1) is a great option for you. This Arabic language course will provide learners with a solid understanding of the language, even if they don’t have any previous knowledge of Arabic.
Throughout this Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 1), you’ll learn how to recognise, read, and pronounce letters of the Arabic alphabet perfectly. You’ll also learn to read Arabic letters in their natural, connected form. This course will give you a step-by-step introduction to writing Arabic words. Our Arabic language course will also help you familiarise with common learning mistakes and teach you how to avoid them.
Join this Arabic Language | The Ultimate Arabic Course (Level 1) now and start learning the Arabic language correctly from scratch.
What you’ll learn
- Get introduced to Arabic letters and learn how to recognise, read, and pronounce them perfectly
- Learn how to read Arabic letters fluently in their natural, connected form
- Familiarise with various day-to-day words and phrases, and learn their meanings
- Explore the fact that 97% of Arabic sounds are in English and get a deep analysis with example
- Discover a unique method of memorising and remembering letters of the Arabic alphabet
- Familiarise with common mistakes while pronouncing and writing Arabic letters, and learn how to avoid them
- Get a solid understanding of how Arabic letters look, in their various forms
- Be qualified with the basics of the language, to be in a strong position to study Arabic grammar
- It’s a beginner course – so no previous experience or knowledge necessary. Absolute beginners can take this course
- The language of instruction is English so students should have basic grasp of the English language
- Commitment – as with anything in life, the repetition of any ideal leads to its manifestation. Being consistent and persevering will ensure success.
Who this course is for:
- If you have no previous knowledge of Arabic and wish to gain a rapid understanding of the language.
- If you have done some Arabic in the past but need to brush up on basic skills again before venturing into studying Arabic grammar
- If you want to start Arabic grammar studies soon and need to learn how to read the language as a prerequisite. This course offers a low-cost option.
- If you want to learn to read and write Arabic.
- This is an essential course for beginners
|Correct pronunciation and common mistakes|
|Introducing Arabic letters||FREE||00:07:00|
|Avoid these mistakes when pronouncing Arabic letters||FREE||00:16:00|
|97% of Arabic sounds are in English||00:12:00|
|Arabic sounds qualities explained in details||00:10:00|
|Soft sounds VS amplified sounds||00:04:00|
|Soft and amplified sounds in Words||00:06:00|
|Soft sound and amplified sounds with examples||00:06:00|
|The correct way to write the letters|
|How to write the letters correctly step by step||00:08:00|
|How to write the letters according to the line||00:07:00|
|How to write the letters in the correct direction||00:10:00|
|Avoid these mistakes when writing Arabic letters||00:11:00|
|How to write any Arabic word easily using this 4-steps technique|
|Introduction to writing Arabic words step by step||00:05:00|
|Connecting letters and non-connecting letters||00:03:00|
|How to write the letters in the beginning of the word||00:06:00|
|How to write the letters in the beginning of the word with example||00:22:00|
|How to write the letters in the beginning of the word with example word 2||00:10:00|
|How to write the letters in the middle shape||00:08:00|
|How to write the letters in the middle shape with example 2||00:20:00|
|How to write the letters in the terminal shape with examples||00:06:00|
|How to write the letters in the terminal shape with example 2||00:21:00|
|The rule of six letters with examples||00:10:00|
|How to write words with examples||00:14:00|
|Understanding short vowels in details|
|Introducing vowels with examples||00:10:00|
|The short vowel Fathah with examples||00:09:00|
|The short vowel Dammah with examples||00:10:00|
|The short vowel Kasrah with examples||00:09:00|
|Understanding long vowels in details|
|Introducing long vowels||00:07:00|
|The long vowel alef with examples||00:09:00|
|The long vowel waaw with examples||00:07:00|
|The long vowel yaaa with examples||00:10:00|
|Non-alphabetic characters (The supplementary letter)|
|The supplementary letters Hamzah الهمزة and how it is written||00:16:00|
|The supplementary letters Taaa Marbootah التاء المربوطة||00:10:00|
|The supplementary letters the elongated Alef ألف المد||00:03:00|
|The supplementary letters the dagger Alef الألف الخنجرية||00:08:00|
|The supplementary letters the shortened Alef الألف المقصورة||00:04:00|
|Special types of vowels|
|Introducing definite and indefinite in Arabic||00:07:00|
|Tanween fathah with examples||00:07:00|
|Tanween dammah with examples||00:06:00|
|Tanween ka.s.ra.h with examples||00:07:00|
|Tanween special cases with examples||00:15:00|
|Understanding the Sokoon|
|The So.ko.oo.n with examples||00:07:00|
|Important rule about Sokoon, you should learn to avoid mispronunciation||00:05:00|
|Understanding the Shaddah|
|The shaddah with fathah with examples||00:08:00|
|The shaddah with dammah with examples||00:08:00|
|The shaddah with kassrah with examples||00:09:00|
|Introducing the relative ya.aa.â 2||00:10:00|
|Shaddah with Tanween fathah with examples||00:08:00|
|Shaddah with Tanween dammah with examples||00:03:00|
|Shaddah with Tanween kassrah with examples||00:04:00|
|Understanding Assimilation in Arabic|
|Important Rule #1 to pronounce Arabic correctly from the beginning with Examples||00:09:00|
|Important Rule #2 to pronounce Arabic correctly from the beginning with Examples||00:11:00|
This course is for anyone who's interested in this topic and wants to learn more about it. This course will also help you gain potential professional skills.
No prior qualifications are needed to take this course.
You can study this course from wherever and whenever you want. You can study at your own pace and from any device. Just log in to your account from any device and start learning!
Yes, there is a test at the end of the course. Once you’ve completed all the modules of the course, you will have to give a multiple-choice test. The questions will be based on the topics of the modules you studied. And of course, you can take the test at any time, from any device and from anywhere you want.
Don’t worry if you fail the test, you can retake it as many times as you want.
You don’t have to wait a minute after your payment has been received, you can begin immediately. You will create your login details during the checkout process and we will also send you an email confirming your login details.
We make the payment process easy for you. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. We use the latest SSL encryption for all transactions, so your order is safe and secure.
After you complete the course, you’ll immediately receive a free printable PDF certificate. Hard Copy certificate is also available, and you can get one for just £9! You may have to wait for 3 to 9 days to get the hard copy certificate.