Let’s master some mid Length hairstyles for you, your friends and clients. There are subtle important steps that make these look clean and professional.
Teasing in just the right spot!
Soft braiding that makes them hug the side of the face.
A way to work with hot rollers you can try again and again!
Don’t let these seemingly simple looks fool you. Dig in and enjoy all that you will learn!!
Wait, there’s more! I have added many extra tutorials that will give you an inside look at important skills for anyone who loves hairstyles. These are not fast running videos but clear step by step real time teaching to easily follow along!
~~~ Be sure to check out my bonus section at the end of this course, containing all of my contact information and social media contacts!
As a Clarity Life Coach am here for you in life and career!
What do I need to have in order to take this course?
- To work along with the tutorials, you will need: A blow dryer, a small teasing brush, round brush, a rat tail comb, curling iron, hot rollers, Velcro rollers, bobby pins and hairpins to match your hair color, large hair ties, small clear elastics, silver clips, and hairspray.
- Someone or yourself with medium length hair or a mannequin head to practice on.
- Time and patience, gentleness toward yourself and a never give up attitude!
Who is this course for?
- Professional hairdressers or students looking to improve speed, skills and confidence.
- Anyone who loves doing awesome hairstyles on family and friends!
- Are you a salon owner? I understand not everyone enjoys dressing hair, but for those interested, send them here for all of their updo and hair-styling education!
What will I learn as a result of this course?
- Medium length hair has MANY possibilities! You will learn the skills to bring smiles to your clients, family and friends!
- Hairdressing professionals will be able to ask for more money as their expertise grows and demand for their services increase.
- You will be able to have better informed conversations with your clients that will result in more services, excitement, and greater loyalty.
|Medium Length Updo Intro||FREE||00:01:00|
|Course Tutorials for Mid-length Hair|
|Messy Half- Up Mid length hair style||00:02:00|
|Bob Braids for Mid- Length||00:02:00|
|Retro Flip for fun!||00:02:00|
|Skill Supporting Videos|
|Curling Iron Tutorial||00:05:00|
|How to over braid||00:05:00|
|How to use hot rollers||00:06:00|
|How to do an underbraid||00:08:00|
|How to tease and back comb the hair||00:08:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.