Learn to redirect your URL correctly to another URL with the 301 Redirect SEO course.
Redirection is the method of forwarding one URL to a different URL. There are different types of URL such as 301 (that means moving permanently), 302 (found or move temporarily), 307, etc. The course teaches you how to code 301, 302, 307 redirects through your .htaccess. The basics of 30X will be discussed thoroughly where you will learn various methods of redirecting from one website to another. You will learn how to choose the best-expired domain based on different metrics and how to use 301 redirect processes for the domain. You will know how to boosts the new domain to rank in page 1. The course shows you the systems of transferring 100% of your SEO backlink from one website to another.
Shortly, the course familiarizes you the mandatory rules of redirection.
What Will I Learn?
- You’ll know the basics of 30X Redirects
- You’ll know how to redirect any page or website using a variety of methods
- You’ll know how to code the 301, 302 & 307 redirects through your .htaccess
- You’ll know how to use these redirects to YOUR ADVANTAGE and get higher SEO rankings in Google
- You’ll know how to transfer 100% of your SEO link building from one website to another
- You’ll know how to buy expired domains
- You’ll know how to choose the best expired domains based on different metrics we cover inside
- You’ll know how much to pay for a certain domain and if it’s valuable TO YOU and your business
- You’ll know how to buy domains with Key Relevancy to your niche/industry and benefit from the YEARS of work others put into link building (and scoop it up IN MINUTES)
- You should know how to use a PC at a beginner level
Who is the target audience?
- Online Marketers
- Everyone with a Website
- SEO Marketers & Engineers
- Brick & Mortar Businesses
- Everyone with a Product
- Link Builders
- Content Creators who want to get more traffic from their work
|What is a 30X Redirect||00:05:00|
|Types of 30X Redirects||00:03:00|
|How to Write the 30X Redirects||00:06:00|
|Redirection of SEO Timeline||00:02:00|
|Why You Can Lose Redirect SEO Link Juice||00:05:00|
|How Long Should I Keep These Redirects||00:02:00|
|Redirects with Google Penalties||00:04:00|
|Your First Redirect is Called Canonicalization||00:03:00|
|How Much SEO Juice is Passed in Google||00:04:00|
|How Much SEO Juice is Passed in Google II||00:02:00|
|3 Methods to Use Expired Domains||00:09:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.