The 3 Minute Spanish – Course 2 course is designed to help students master everyday Spanish, covering basic fundamentals such as common phrases and conversation starters, pronunciation, grammar and listening. This course is to help learners familiarise with the structure of the Spanish language, to gain the ability to take part in day-to-day conversations in Spanish with confidence.
Whether you have little or no knowledge of Spanish, our instructor-led training lessons will help you to learn Spanish in the most effective and engaging way. You will be introduced to a number of practical exercises, covering key topics such as introducing yourself, asking for directions and booking a taxi.
On completion, you will have the confidence and skills to make small talk in Spanish, with a broader vocabulary and new phrases to use for everyday situations. You will also be fully equipped to progress to our Level 3 course.
What you’ll learn
- Further develop the skills that you learned in course 1
- Learn everyday phrases and conversation starters
- Gain a better understanding of the structure of the Spanish language
- Understand how to tell the time in Spanish
- Familiarise with Spanish grammar rules and linguistic features
- Develop your vocabulary to be able to participate in basic conversations
- Become a more confident speaker and improve your pronunciation
- Sharpen your ability to listen in Spanish and understand what’s being said
Who is This course for?
This course is suitable for beginners and those who have a very basic knowledge of Spanish. It is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their vocabulary and gain confidence and understanding to participate in everyday conversations.
Spanish is the second most common language in the world, and being able to speak Spanish as a foreign language is a highly desired business skill. On successful completion of this course, learners can go on to study Level 3 Spanish, working their way up to complete fluency. Career opportunities include teaching and translating.