In the Maintaining Joints And Reducing Pain course, you will learn about the importance of joint health, and how to keep your joints healthy to avoid joint problems in the future. It includes some practical low-impact motion exercises that can be performed at home, as well as essential information on dietary changes and supplements that can promote joint health.
Throughout this course, you’ll also learn about the best treatments for minimising joint pain, introducing some simple and safe home remedies that anyone can try out. This course is ideal for healthcare professionals and anyone suffering from joint pain who wants to learn some effective remedies for improving their joint health.
- Learn some simple and effective home remedies for joint pain
- Understand the importance of joint health and the function of the joints
- Gain an in-depth understanding of common joint problems in older people
- Improve your joint health through low-impact home exercises
- Know which dietary supplements are best for promoting joint health
- Learn about the relationship between weight gain and joint health
- Maintain a healthy, balanced diet with guidance from the experts
Once you have successfully completed this course, you will have the practical knowledge needed to maintain optimal joint health and avoid joint problems in the future. You will also have healthcare knowledge that can be applied in the following professions:
- Occupational Therapist
- General Practitioner
- Registered Nurse