Hatha yoga is an umbrella term that refers to the physical practice of different types of yoga, including Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Kundalini and Iyengar yoga. Hatha in Sanskrit means force, and hatha yoga is all about unleashing the powerful energy forces of the human body for maximum health and wellbeing.
In the Hatha Yoga Made Easy course, you will learn a range of beginner poses that will improve your flexibility and promote complete mindfulness. It includes guidance for warming up correctly, as well as techniques used by top Yoga Teachers. Whether you are looking to become a qualified Yoga Instructor or want to improve your home yoga workouts, enrol today and discover the wonderful benefits of this ancient spiritual practice.
- Understand the history, philosophy and benefits of hatha yoga
- Learn how to warm up correctly for your yoga session
- Know how to perform the basic standing, balancing and seating poses for beginners
- Take steps to become a qualified Yoga Instructor with a formal online qualification
- Enhance your at home yoga routine with new poses and stretches
- Improve your flexibility and core strength in no time
- Master a wide range of techniques to build the perfect yoga routine
On successful completion of this course, learners will be able to incorporate functional exercises into their everyday fitness routine, with the opportunity to earn valuable information of the following careers:
- Hatha Yoga Instructor
- Yoga Teacher
- Fitness Coach
- Health & Wellbeing Coach
- Personal Trainer
- Gym Instructor